Ranking
Original Post
My boring nooby sets
Collection of, in my opinion compared to most sets, bad sets that i still like anyways that i made,
I might sell like 1 or 2 of them.

Green Bands

Blue Bands

Pure Robotic Thing

Scavenger

Program used: Paint.net, Get it at getpaint.net PS. Thank you MrMiyagy for the embedded images and telling me they aren't bad. I just have a bad habit of comparing my work to other people's epic stuff and thinking my stuff is lame. xD
Last edited by DarkEdges; May 10, 2017 at 11:56 PM.
Title: "My boring nooby sets"

Signature: "Not a noob"

mkay

anyways they are pretty meh, and really blurry

you seem to be kinda fishing for compliments by saying they are trash so people will say "hey thats not trash" : /

but anyways

the face is pretty simple on the last one and the first one is blurry

the middle one is ok but the hands are blurry

idk
If you don't want to be called a newb, embed the images, haha just kidding, anyways here they are embedded so people have easier time viewing them.

Green Bands

Blue Bands

Pure Robotic Thing

Scavenger

Aside from everything, the sets actually do look pretty good, have some confident in yourself and more people will want to see what you got though. Also, the images aren't really all that blurt Veoo.
Yeah its hard to make good 128x sets without blurs and things
-----
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
Title: "My boring nooby sets"

Signature: "Not a noob"

mkay

anyways they are pretty meh, and really blurry

you seem to be kinda fishing for compliments by saying they are trash so people will say "hey thats not trash" : /

but anyways

the face is pretty simple on the last one and the first one is blurry

the middle one is ok but the hands are blurry

idk

Really i wouldn't consider myself noob, i joined on a different account (Julian083), and i wanted to switch accounts for a new name. (idk why) Also julian083 joined about 2 years ago.
Last edited by DarkEdges; May 10, 2017 at 11:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump