Ranking
Original Post
try to move away from horror w/ big mouths but...
Sunther told me not to scrap shit and get feedback instead

sooooo

here is what I got so far on this head:

http://i.imgur.com/QyiCity.png

http://i.imgur.com/72km4ks.png

feel free to /dl me ingame to get a better view.

Program: sketchbook

ik I do a lot of horror with huge mouths, Ill try to do something different soon so I can get better in other areas, thanks for hanging with me while I go through this weird horror phase in art

my dad legit looked at this art and was like "are you ok? do we need to see a doctor?"

lmao

CNC please!

Be harsh, but not too harsh because my skin is thinner then paper and i get defensive and bitchy fast

<3 thanks everyone

THINGS TO FIX IN WIP 2:
Make the highlights more noticeable on the teeth (Dengue)

Make it Brighter (Ezeth)

Gills instead of ears (WOundEr [tbasH])
here's the flat!

http://i.imgur.com/3dJk3rJ.png
Last edited by Veoo; May 20, 2017 at 04:59 PM.
I like it, I think you could make it a tad brighter because toribash tends to make all the textures a bit darker than what they actually are because of the lighting of toribash. If you map it like this you can add the eyes close to the top of the head on the backside so it looks like he is looking upwards, might be something you could try out, or don't, your choice ^^
sure one of the best heads you done.
It looks so well mapped and there is no distortion on the sphere.

keep refining it, I advise you to use highlights on the tooth to give it detail and focus attention
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
I like it, I think you could make it a tad brighter because toribash tends to make all the textures a bit darker than what they actually are because of the lighting of toribash. If you map it like this you can add the eyes close to the top of the head on the backside so it looks like he is looking upwards, might be something you could try out, or don't, your choice ^^

I totally agree with the brighter part : )

Ill try to fix that soon...

for the back part I'm thinking of doing a person with there head poking out and arms... Ik it sounds weird, we'll see

: )
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
sure one of the best heads you done.
It looks so well mapped and there is no distortion on the sphere.

keep refining it, I advise you to use highlights on the tooth to give it detail and focus attention

: )

thanks I tried to do highlights on the teeth, maybe I need to make them brighter!

I'm thinking it looks too circular or something..

Originally Posted by lilfishy1 View Post
veoo howmuch would you be looking to sell that head for?

Not sure! Ill put it on the art/textures market when I'm done!

Thanks for telling me you're interested ; )
tip for highlights:
-you need to see the contrast in it to make it work, put all the tooth medium/bright gray and then add some white on top, it will work most of the time if you put the right specular fuzzyness.

You can see it working on minds head, I do it too, with tooth mostly.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
tip for highlights:
-you need to see the contrast in it to make it work, put all the tooth medium/bright gray and then add some white on top, it will work most of the time if you put the right specular fuzzyness.

You can see it working on minds head, I do it too, with tooth mostly.

don't really understand what you mean

do you have a photo?

thanks for helping by the way : )

if you see you have a high contrast between the gray and white, so the highlights gets attention from the viewers.
you can use any color picker, I dont use sketchbook, but look for numbers when you choose a color(use the picker at the color you wish, I dont mean typing by that), you have to state yourself with the directions you are going with colors, more value, different hue, more or less saturation, etc...
also, google the shortcut for the color picker tool in sketchbook it will make your job quicker and softer.