Toribash
Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
What's the scary part of it max? Smh

having my own place, getting used to being alone and waking up alone I guess idk, the first night just felt weird but I’m slowly getting used to it
Originally Posted by max View Post
having my own place, getting used to being alone and waking up alone I guess idk, the first night just felt weird but I’m slowly getting used to it

Nicee
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Living alone sounds like a blessing to me right now. Really not wanting to live with anyone, I want to have my own space, in a half year I’ll be living on my own
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Living alone sounds like a blessing to me right now. Really not wanting to live with anyone, I want to have my own space, in a half year I’ll be living on my own

it's fun. Gets boring when you don't have people over though.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
it's fun. Gets boring when you don't have people over though.

that is true, if you have friends that can come over or a girlfriend then you should be fine, unless you are at work or out all the time then your should also be fine, just got the bear in mind that you will need to look after yourself lmfao
yeah I mean it's real cool when you have people coming over. It makes the whole I'm by myself thing seem more like a party. Cause when I first moved out I was scared of everything in my house.
he will go back into the darkness soon. it is then, i will found him.