Toribash
Denied. Feel free to reapply in a few weeks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
GMT: -5:00
Name: Don
NickNames: Dony'eil, Ko, KokoPuff, Kokobo, Griffin(Middle name), Stuff(Cause of my last name), etc...

Eyyo Team Aikido, my name is Don and in game I'm know as K0HTA. I started Toribash back in 2013 on an account called Stuffc5, but I never got to far and lost interest in the game. I came back to Toribash some time in 2014 and got addicted to the game like crazy after finding my dream opener in judo *cringes*, please don't haze me I already feel bad about it. After getting a 37 win streak in judo I was dead set on becoming a skilled player in Toribash.

After a while of playing around in various beginner mods I found my way to Aikido and began to learn the play style. While I enjoyed it for a bit trying to force my opponents out of the ring for a few belts, once I got up to black belt I found myself fighting nothing but cheap lifters , lift kickers, and shovelers. I felt like I was no longer playing a skill mod, but a mod of cheap overused moves with no imagination. Then I met Hentai and Rythm through a mutual friend and got dragged into the world of ABD where I now reside for the better majority of my time on TB, its not a far stretch to say ABD is my main mod in toribash. After all that I continued my career on a new account K0HTA and also played on one called KouSenpai for a bit, but ended up going back to K0HTA where I now stay.

As for skill I would say I fluctuate between a 5 and 7 on a scale of 1-10. My style of play is either to use Hentai's kick opener or get dangerously low to the ground and use throws that are based on flipping my opponent over me, rather than just lifting and walking them out like others do. I have no opener for throwing people, I simply come up with a way to throw someone on the spot in the best manor that I can possibly think of and I've pulled off some really good throws in the past.

Sadly though now I have grown a bit distant from Hentai and Rythm doesn't play as much anymore, so I don't have any good partners to practice the mod with. Thats when I saw my buddy WeooWeoo with his "Team Aikido" arm band on and asked him about it. After hearing his explanation of it I thought that this place would be a good new home for me and my love of Aikido mods. I would love to be able to join [TA] and make new relationships with people who also main Aikido/ABD, getting to learn from players better than me is always something I jump on top of and cherish.

Also I don't know if this has any relevance to [TA] or getting in, but I'm also an aspiring texture artist. Here is some of my work.

Head Textures

Well thats about all I have to say on the matter, I'll leave my replays for you to view and wait for your answer on me joining this organization. Thank you for taking the time to read this application and have a good day Team Aikido members.

P.S. Would have included a replay of a triple DM kick on Icky (not a snap kick), but he used his GM powers destroy the replay, so just ummm.... Imagine me DM kicking Icky for three DM's.
Attached Files
K0HTA vs Hentai 02 5-8-2015.rpl (38.8 KB, 11 views)
K0HTA 04.rpl (49.3 KB, 8 views)
K0HTA 05.rpl (65.6 KB, 7 views)
K0HTA vs Moon 04.rpl (71.0 KB, 9 views)
K0HTA 06.rpl (35.6 KB, 7 views)
K0HTA 07.rpl (63.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Kohta; Jul 27, 2015 at 06:34 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
GMT: -5:00
Name: Don
NickNames: Dony'eil, Ko, KokoPuff, Kokobo, Griffin(Middle name), Stuff(Cause of my last name), etc...

Eyyo Team Aikido, my name is Don and in game I'm know as K0HTA. I started Toribash back in 2013 on an account called Stuffc5, but I never got to far and lost interest in the game. I came back to Toribash some time in 2014 and got addicted to the game like crazy after finding my dream opener in judo *cringes*, please don't haze me I already feel bad about it. After getting a 37 win streak in judo I was dead set on becoming a skilled player in Toribash.

After a while of playing around in various beginner mods I found my way to Aikido and began to learn the play style. While I enjoyed it for a bit trying to force my opponents out of the ring for a few belts, once I got up to black belt I found myself fighting nothing but cheap lifters , lift kickers, and shovelers. I felt like I was no longer playing a skill mod, but a mod of cheap overused moves with no imagination. Then I met Hentai and Rythm through a mutual friend and got dragged into the world of ABD where I now reside for the better majority of my time on TB, its not a far stretch to say ABD is my main mod in toribash. After all that I continued my career on a new account K0HTA and also played on one called KouSenpai for a bit, but ended up going back to K0HTA where I now stay.

As for skill I would say I fluctuate between a 5 and 7 on a scale of 1-10. My style of play is either to use Hentai's kick opener or get dangerously low to the ground and use throws that are based on flipping my opponent over me, rather than just lifting and walking them out like others do. I have no opener for throwing people, I simply come up with a way to throw someone on the spot in the best manor that I can possibly think of and I've pulled off some really good throws in the past.

Sadly though now I have grown a bit distant from Hentai and Rythm doesn't play as much anymore, so I don't have any good partners to practice the mod with. Thats when I saw my buddy WeooWeoo with his "Team Aikido" arm band on and asked him about it. After hearing his explanation of it I thought that this place would be a good new home for me and my love of Aikido mods. I would love to be able to join [TA] and make new relationships with people who also main Aikido/ABD, getting to learn from players better than me is always something I jump on top of and cherish.

Also I don't know if this has any relevance to [TA] or getting in, but I'm also an aspiring texture artist. Here is some of my work.

Head Textures

Well thats about all I have to say on the matter, I'll leave my replays for you to view and wait for your answer on me joining this organization. Thank you for taking the time to read this application and have a good day Team Aikido members.

P.S. Would have included a replay of a triple DM kick on Icky (not a snap kick), but he used his GM powers destroy the replay, so just ummm.... Imagine me DM kicking Icky for three DM's.

Yeah so uhm... I'm not very impressed by any of your replays. I like that you wrote a very long app that I didn't even read, but it really comes down to your replays on my vote so... Nahhhhhh
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Yeah so uhm... I'm not very impressed by any of your replays. I like that you wrote a very long app that I didn't even read, but it really comes down to your replays on my vote so... Nahhhhhh

Sorry man I'm just a 2nd Dan, 3rd Dan if you bring over the Qi from my alt. So sadly I don't have a flashy play style like people that have played this game for a long time, but not everything is about being fancy. I get my matches won with basic movements and sometimes spastic ones. I do attempt crazy stuff like you sometimes and pull it off, I just sadly don't have any replays of it on hand. Added one more decap reaplay up there, but you probably won't be too impressed. But hey I'm here to learn not to brag, I wouldn't need to surround myself with training partners if I was a god at ABD already.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Your playstyle is too simple, and I'm not really suprised with most of those replays, moves, and stuffs.
Really nice detailed a super long application, but..
No for now.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Nice application. Replays are lacking.

No from me. Post more replays and I may change my decision.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Yeah I agree with what everyone else said. No from me aswell, but if you keep practicing eventually I think you'll be good enough. Great app though.
Hi, K0THA.

Well, that was a pretty good app, as everyone else already pointed out, but the replays were quite bad.

The "most ok" one was "K0HTA 7", Iirc, where you get low and toss your opponent. The other ones were pretty "meh", nothing really exciteful. At all.
Matches ending quickly due to a "flashy" DM; people messing up and losing, etc.

You really need to improve, until you can apply again. Get better replays and work up your playstyle.
Btw, please, evade from doing that generic kick, the one where you contract your knee on the second turn and then proceed to do a DM kick.

It's a no from me. Sorry.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
K0THA, app was really good and detailed, but I kinda dislike snapkicking/lift kicks on replays that people put for their application. Add better replays and I might change my vote. I'm neutral for now .-.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Aloha {TA},

It's been about a month since I had first applied (Failed to make it do to meh replays and short app) so I decided to ramp up my application.

My name is Chance (Sometimes reffered to as cade). I started toribash, by playing jousting.Jousting actually helped me learn aikido due to me meeting a very nice fellow who taught me to play aikido properly instead of the usual fish flopping I was doing before.There I met people and kept learnng to aikido.I started out with abd and grew into aikido later on in the future. You can really tell the skill difference in both the mods for me.I actually did real life aikido for a short time and sometimes incorporate what i'm doing in game from stuff I learned in real life.

I found out about Team Aikido do to a friend (Don't remember) who told me they were all about aikido.At that time I was addicted to aikido so I thought I would check you guys out (Was a blue belt? at the time) I decided I had to train a little before I even decided to make an app.

My playstyle just consists of me being simple. I may do something flashy from time to time but I mostly try to keep what I do looking realistic.

About the replays: They are pretty meh. I know. I lost a lot of replays due to some things that happening to my computer so there replays are what I could muster up from what was left.

Will add anymore I can find.
Attached Files
{Ta} 1.rpl (55.0 KB, 21 views)
{Ta} 2.rpl (46.3 KB, 15 views)
{Ta} 3.rpl (62.6 KB, 14 views)
{Ta} 4.rpl (49.6 KB, 13 views)