Ranking
New parkour WIP, you will probably have this mod but overwrite the one you have seeing that version everything is transparent.
Attached Files
teamworkparkour.tbm (3.4 KB, 5 views)
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
I think its about time I post, Surprised i wasn't kicked out for inactivity.Ill try to post more in the future more . Hue hue.
Attached Files
The Darkness in My Heart.rpl (368.8 KB, 7 views)
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The opener was a bit slow, decap was nice, you grabbed to force the split ;c rip. the skeet got nice dms, but it wasnt done that well, all in all, good job mate.8/10

Grats on 100 posts btw 2w :3
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
i liked all of it except the verry first leg collision and the part where u ripped off your hand, the rest looked pretty good.
Its not easy being green.
Sorry for being inactive on this thread, here is a madman cnc plox bbyz
Attached Files
#Tyler- Rain v2.rpl (126.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by tylercoon; Feb 5, 2014 at 07:17 PM.
The 2nd punch looked a bit awkward. but the rest was cool, maby a bit derpy, bu i liek.

Cnc my manip wip pls
Attached Files
#manip wipv2.rpl (179.0 KB, 9 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

I am not a fan of the opener but I like the manip and the decap.
Here is another one ;o
Attached Files
#Tyler- Supernova.rpl (201.4 KB, 7 views)
Im working on a parkour influenced by swexx right now, so it might take a while.
Mind I am not in practice for making replays really and my replays were never that great so take this lightheartedly.

Originally Posted by Colors View Post
The 2nd punch looked a bit awkward. but the rest was cool, maby a bit derpy, bu i liek.

Cnc my manip wip pls

I believe it could have been better, though I haven't made a replay for ages and definitely not a good one.... However at the least I can supply you with my shitty version of cnc.

The opener was alright but a bit stiff for my taste, and the kick forcing uke nto the air seemed a bit forced and ugly. I would not personally advise being so stiff and floating to the ground afterwards but maybe that's your thing.. The initial relifting kick was decent but you could have waited a bit longer or done something a bit different so the kick after that didn't seem so useless. From there to about frame 1050 it is decent, but again really stiff and kind of awkward or just weak hits to propel uke. The decap kick was alright but nothing too special, could have been a lot more powerful.
Hope I didnt sound harsh just trying to you know, cnc

Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
I am not a fan of the opener but I like the manip and the decap.
Here is another one ;o

Oh god where do I begin.. The first 50 frames were generic but decent, I expected the typical spin into madman. I am honestly not sure why you would extend your abs in the beginning, it makes you look awkward and off balance. At roughly 540 I was again expecting you to launch inwards but you bitchslapped the fuck out of my logic and contracted your knee. From there until about frame 440 was really kinda twitchy and I just disliked it in general, try relaxing and staying more grounded. The kick was meh, should have done more damage than a double arm. The way you... moved back to uke was strange to me but the punt of ukes head made me smile on the inside. Keep working at it, just please take more tome to get rid of the random twitchyness.
mk, so i was derping and i was trying to make my tori dance so i can make a strange dance-style madman... and i was studying the body... well, here is what happened when i did that.. (this isnt a madman or a parkour this is just a derpy little thing i did) funny as hell
Attached Files
twerk dat shit.rpl (89.3 KB, 11 views)