Toribash
Original Post
Gigs, concerts, festivals.
I don't believe one of these threads have been made yet, and honestly, I can't see why not.

I find gigs, concerts and festivals one of the most amazing experiences you can have. The atmosphere is immense, and the shit that goes down in the venues can be absolutely priceless.

In here I'd like you to tell us about what gigs, concerts, festivals or whatever you're planning on going to, or that you've seen, how they were, memorable moments, and so on.

I'm going to see Bring Me The Horizon tonight, not my type of band, but I'm not paying for my tickets. Going to see Billy Talent on the 27th too. I've seen a fair few bands play, among those and Lostprophets, Panic! At the disco, Bowling for soup (Zebrahead played well in support), Foals, One Night Only, and some other guys. Not sure how many, I lose count.

How about yourselves?
collect snots from the nose
I am extremely jealous about some of the bands you have seen. I agree with you when you say it's one of the most amazing experiences - when I went to see The Prodigy at Wembly Arena everyone just went nuts. I don't actually go to that many live gigs because good ones are usually very expensive, I only go to the ones I absolutely have to see.

Originally Posted by Gynx
I'm going to see Bring Me The horizon tonight

You have to tell me how awesome they were when you get back.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
They were great. The vocalist is a little dramatic, crawling a lot, writhing on the floor. The supports weren't bad at all either, A Day to Remember and some other guys, they really got everyone pumped for BMTH. Unfortunately I was on the balcony, but it was just as crazy as downstairs, walls of death, rings, etc. I don't know why, but people were swinging their fucking arms around at break-neck speed. Now, I never noticed this trend before, but that shit is scary. Oh, and at the end they told everyone to crowd surf and get on the stage. About 50 - 60 people got on that stage for the last song, among them was a friend to the girl I'm seeing, man, you really don't get much more jealous.

I took some videos, but they were on my phone. My phone sucks a huge dick for quality of both picture and sound, I took them for more of a memorable reason, not to show people, but I may upload and share later.
Even though I love music, I can't say that I have seen many concerts/gigs etc.

I saw Tommy Emanuel when he came to Australia and same with Eric Clapton.
They were both so good.

But other than that, there's not much that I can boast about. I have got to get on it a little more.
lol
The gigs and festivals this thread is about are way too expensive for me, I rather go see Ice Hockey or go to a bar, but free or extremely cheap punk gigs are great 3€ can get you 5 bands on a single evening.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Just came back from I love Techno 2009 in Gent, Belgium!

Was awesome, any of you went there?
If so, what room?
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I saw Pink Floyd in 2007 with Roger Waters, but still a good show and the vocals were better than I thought and Megadeth, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, Job For A Cowboy, and High on Fire all at the same time. Megadeth kicked absolute ass. It was with Chris Broderick and he played the Tornado Of Souls solo flawlessly. Dave was at my side mostly.
i saw We The Kings, met their lead singer, im far left

The cab, met their lead singer. im far right

Last edited by JesseBean; Oct 26, 2009 at 02:27 AM. Reason: left-right mixup
The Cab? Fuck I'm jealous.

I saw some other guys that I'd never heard of before not so long ago, maybe you guys have. MC Lars and Zebrahead were supporting bowling for soup. Awesome supports, really got everyone going.
few gigs mainly dance and that meet caspa and coki and loafa

almost got to meet nero but he was playn at the time so

meet a lot of hard dance producers as well as DJs grady g and that