Ranking
There is a number that pops up at the middle of the top screen, #12345, that is called your room number, once you make a lobby that number appears, so you can tell your friend to join that room number, bam 2v2 ranked.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
What if I don't like smash Bros? Should I still try it out?

Welp, I answered this myself, tried it and it's decent,
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Welp, I answered this myself, tried it and it's decent,

Yup your right.
Going to see if my potato handles it (judging by graphics I bet it definitely will) then I'll give it a go. Seems to have a lot of positive feedback
Originally Posted by Yaysian View Post
Pretty proud of myself now.
Got myself a White Queen Nai, plus owning a White Hattori.
Should I go for White Teros? Because I tried him out only for the missions to get my White Queen Nai. Totally worth it. Like I have to bust my ass for the Black Queen Nai, and the Black Hattori. Should I add Black/White Teros?

Gallery of Whites

By the way, we should totally make that skype group to hit each other up to brawl. Pretty much bored doing Online Matches over and over again.

Blacks look bawler af. Get them

Here's my black Asuri that I got a while ago. Not too happy, I lost 50 elo today ;o

Black

I took a look at the leaderboards. It's sad to see all of the people who have remade their accounts so that they can have super high win/lose ratios. I mean, rank 51 US has 74 wins and 7 losses. You can't tell me he didn't change accounts lmao. I'm rank 352 atm... looks like I lost 100 ranks today D:
-----
How long have you all been playing brawlhalla for? I'm 87 hours in. I feel like I should be doing better.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Jan 11, 2016 at 04:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
played some Asuri in training mode with a medium bot. As far as I can get it, L and Shift are your shield/plus jump count button, K is your heavy hit and your "smash" when charged with a directional key pressed for different smashes, and j does light hits whilst h throws items

Any tips before I decide to play against a real player tonight?
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
played some Asuri in training mode with a medium bot. As far as I can get it, L and Shift are your shield/plus jump count button, K is your heavy hit and your "smash" when charged with a directional key pressed for different smashes, and j does light hits whilst h throws items

Any tips before I decide to play against a real player tonight?

Here's a tip: L/shift is dodge, not shield.

Oh and Black looks fucking dope, I learned how to gravity cancel fuckers with my Teros, so many points earned with it.

Oh SkyWhale, what tier are you in atm?
Still a silver cuz i stopped playing 1v1 ranked, lol i dont wanna lose my elo rank of 1337. Pretty much worth it.
-----
71 hours in aswell
Last edited by Yaysian; Jan 11, 2016 at 03:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
24 hours lmao. I need to play this game more.

add me on Skype friesguy5467
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays