Ranking
In-Game Name:ToribashRuler
Reference(s)**** :Means?
How long have you been playing Toribash:I had other accounts.But I have been for playing (wit other account)like 6-7 monts.
Why you want to join Torigods:Its a cool clan.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:Because I can do cool Wushu tricks and moves too.
I decline my application. It seems you guys are too bsy to check or simply aren't interested.
[21:47]<B0sS>Alphonse: FUCK YOU AND YOUR SIG
[21:48]=-=Alphonse was booted from #clandoxa by YOU (B0sS)
Well, clearly you don't understand how this works. Read the first post of the thread.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
In-Game Name: C4MP4
Reference: N/A
How Long I have Played Toribash: About a year
Why I want to join torigods: Is That a trick question? You Guys Rule!Thats Why
Why you should pick me: I play often, I learn moves fairly quickly, I have a weird sense of humour and I love judo!
In-Game Name: Jalis
Reference(s): nae
How long have you been playing Toribash: Forever
Why you want to join Torigods: You guys are radical.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I WILL WEAR THE CLAN TAG LIKE A CROWN AND WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THE ENEMIES' BLOOD
Last edited by Zaarock; Oct 27, 2009 at 08:33 PM.
n-Game Name: Ivorii
Reference(s): none, i dont really know any Members ALTHOUGH, i hate juntalis
How long have you been playing Toribash: May last year, quit. then feb this year,quit. then march this year,quit. now im staying for good.
Why you want to join Torigods: Want a clan that wont die, not kissing ass but wanna be up with the greats, like i want new players to ask me for help 'n' like harass me because im so good.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Im good at judo, im an individual and because if you dont i will make you cry in a lan game of halo 3 sandtrap. OH and im samoan.
Last edited by Ivorii; Nov 24, 2009 at 12:44 PM.
~Ivory.. Feel the Bass, Feel the Vibes, Listen to the Dj... Trance a one in a lifetime experience.
In-Game Name: nabique
Reference(s): dunno...Sum random faegs, Humstaaah? D: I can't remember more :<
How long have you been playing Toribash: 2006-2007, about 1,5 yrs
Why you want to join Torigods: Because you rox... anyway i can't see any other good old teams. Except of bncy.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: :<
Last edited by PlayerID666; Dec 15, 2009 at 04:30 AM. Reason: PID approves of this message
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ █▄ █ ▀█ ▀▄█ █▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Name: Flipflops
References: None at the moment.
Time in Toribash: About two years.
I've played with a few of the Torigod members, and I find that the people in the clan actually have a respect for the game. Though I haven't been active for some time, I would like to help make Toribash an awesome place to game.
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE d(^_^ )b d( ^_^)b UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE
In-Game Name: dudelov
Reference(s)**** :How long have you been playing Toribash: 1 month
Why you want to join Torigods: I want to join an elite club beter than the hunters
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I'm in dis game for the blood and the kils, if u like a winer that's me
Originally Posted by dudelov View Post
if u like a winer that's me

I can't tell weather he means weiner or whiner.
[Torigod]