Toribash
Original Post
The Alt Problem
The alt problem is realy just a big problem, because these people are going to begginer servers beat the white and yellow belts for tc and give it to their main account. There could be a way to stop this but for now it would be very hard to do. We could from the beggining of the game give the newcomer a link to our website going to a thread where you can learn how to report people.
Remember the link cannot be avoided even if clicking the esc button for menu.
Idk if this would be a good idea or not but possibly you guys are just going to ignore this idea or call it stupid and close the thread.

with peace-
JinJe
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
Originally Posted by GNick01 View Post
I'm also the one that is known for having many alts. But as emily said, i do not spam begginers server
i use them to gain more tc when my main account have reached the qi limit

I dont know of you for anything. Let alone for having alternate accounts.

When people play a lot in one day, and reach the Qi limit. And stop gaining TC. I don't see a problem with going to an alternative account to gain TC. Youre only getting 10 per win in normal servers anyways.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
It is actually against the rules to join beginner servers on an alt. This used to be dealt with by the ToriAgents then by the GameMasters - but its no longer part of the GM job, I used to do it occasionally but Im pretty sure I was the only one.

This is just some information on the issue, Im not sure what solutions would be possible, as bringing back the toriagents or giving the job back to the GMs dont sit quite right. Bringing back a not really necessary staff group / throwing more work on arguably the most work intensive staff job already
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
but are we allowed to use alts in the public servers, because of the qi limit?
Sell Your STEAM Items HERE
Yeah thats fine - youre not adding more qi to the same main account
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
It is actually against the rules to join beginner servers on an alt. This used to be dealt with by the ToriAgents then by the GameMasters - but its no longer part of the GM job, I used to do it occasionally but Im pretty sure I was the only one.

This is just some information on the issue, Im not sure what solutions would be possible, as bringing back the toriagents or giving the job back to the GMs dont sit quite right. Bringing back a not really necessary staff group / throwing more work on arguably the most work intensive staff job already

I still do this whenever I am not hosting and am able to get in game and not play on public. I have found people disguised as alts who are really 5th dan or something. It has also come to my attention that someone back in 2008, 2012 And 2013 Sat down and created a fuck ton of alts that all have 0 qi. They are interesting requested names that people can't ever have because someone decided to just give birth to the account and never use it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by GNick01 View Post
and is making an alt to do duels restricted?

no, this is fine as well

if you see a low belt dueling you should positively expect it to be an alt
The alt problems could be less if the GMs limit the number of registration number per IP, because most people dont know how to change their IP (I guess)

Anyways, farm tc from the tourneys could be a good way to get ez tc (i mean the lowest belt tourneys)
Sorry for my english. I dont get responsible if you had an eye bleed when reading this :P

Have a nice day
eh anyways idk if i should leave this thread open for other to give their opinions on it but ill just leave it here for a extra day and see what it gets and then i will be closing the thread.
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
The alt problems could be less if the GMs limit the number of registration number per IP, because most people dont know how to change their IP (I guess)

Anyways, farm tc from the tourneys could be a good way to get ez tc (i mean the lowest belt tourneys)
Sorry for my english. I dont get responsible if you had an eye bleed when reading this :P

Have a nice day

That is not something we can just DO without concequences of some kind coming back at us. Its actually not something we can do regardless. That's up to the devs and forum devs for that. I have already suggested that the alt limit for banned players be restricted to prevent scams and shady transactions. However again it is up to whatever the developers can and are willing to work on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...