Ranking
Original Post
Duck Mafia!
I’m sure y’all heard of the party game Mafia, which I’m pretty sure was done by the Gamemasters a long time ago

But in case you didn’t know:

Here’s the sitch:

At the start of the game, each player is secretly assigned a role affiliated with a team. The game has two alternating phases: Night Time, during which the mafia may covertly murder an innocent, and any special village roles perform their actions, and Day Time, in which surviving players debate the identities of the mafia and vote to eliminate a suspect. The game continues until all of the mafia have been eliminated or until the mafia outnumbers the innocents.

The amount of people in each team varies on the total amount of people of course, but if we get, say, 10+ people participating, I may add additional, neutral roles with obscure objectives for a win condition! (See the game Town of Salem for my inspiration on this)

How this will work:
(All times are based on GMT)

The game will be done in real time, meaning each phase is relative to the time of day. Each Day phase lasts from 6:00 to 17:59, and each Night phase lasts from 18:00 to 5:59.

During the Day phase, everyone will use this thread to discuss who to eliminate. There must be a certain number of votes before they can be eliminated, and each player’s intended vote must be put in bold. There doesn’t need to be an elimination every day.

The mafia and villagers with bespoke roles will PM me at the Night phase who they would want to target.

If it’s the night phase or you are eliminated, you are not allowed to post in this thread. This rule extends to PMs. It’s in the interest of balancing the game.

If you would like to take part, just post so here. This is also an open invitation to any allies. Because the more the merrier.

We will start when there are max 12 people, or when I say so.

Role Index: (will be updated if the need arises)

Villagers

Task: Eliminate the mafia.
Amount: TBD

Villager - Nothing special.
Doctor - Each night, they can choose someone to heal, even themselves. However, they can only heal themselves once. They can heal other players infinitely.
Detective - Each night, they may check which team a player is on. They will be notified about it the following day only.

Mafia
Task: Eliminate every single villager, or claim majority over survivors.
Amount: <villagers

Mafioso - Each night, they may converse with their team mates through PM (or any other means) to decide on who to kill.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
did someone say tos
[22:35:22] <Tank> i'm waiting
[22:35:52] <Tank> believe me i will kill you
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Just play town of salem you fucking oriental

thats fucking boring
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Played a game similar to this with friends irl the other day. It doesn't work online, you need to be able to read people's body language and shit to determine if they're lying or not.
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Played a game similar to this with friends irl the other day. It doesn't work online, you need to be able to read people's body language and shit to determine if they're lying or not.

what if we just do a complete ToS rip off then? that way everyone can actually do something without having to read body language
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]