Ranking
You are not uberleet. I have yet you see a good replay from you. You also have a hideous personality as well.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
You are not uberleet. I have yet you see a good replay from you. You also have a hideous personality as well.

Just posted one

Have more if you wish

Also, I was talking about in MP, the true test of skill
Originally Posted by Noob_Reaper View Post
Just posted one

Have more if you wish

Also, I was talking about in MP, the true test of skill

Hello. Who are you? Who made you God? Why don't you respect style? Why do you think multi player is a true test of skill, when all you would have to do is flail some joints and let the other person make a mistake?
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
Hello. Who are you? Who made you God? Why don't you respect style? Why do you think multi player is a true test of skill, when all you would have to do is flail some joints and let the other person make a mistake?

Now I understand why you have such a bad KD ratio
Yes, because 83% is horrible.

You should stop being such a prick. You can get banned for that.
Originally Posted by Litto View Post
Yes, because 83% is horrible.

You should stop being such a prick. You can get banned for that.

Yes, it is.
In the words of the almighty hanz0:

<hanz0> bacon.

Just because you win over 90% of the time on MP does NOT mean you are a good REPLAY MAKER.

Shut your fucking mouth about multiplayer. Singleplayer is where true skill lies.

I shall not make anymore arguments in this thread; I will take it to the PMs from now on.
Originally Posted by Litto View Post
In the words of the almighty hanz0:

<hanz0> bacon.

Just because you win over 90% of the time on MP does NOT mean you are a good REPLAY MAKER.

Shut your fucking mouth about multiplayer. Singleplayer is where true skill lies.

I shall not make anymore arguments in this thread; I will take it to the PMs from now on.

LOL@ singleplayer being skill
Originally Posted by Noob_Reaper View Post
LOL@ singleplayer being skill

Lol because making diverse replays with 5 dismember boomhits while making them look good is so easy. Your massive epenis must turn on all the kindergarden girls.

Oh, my apologies Dafe for going off topic in this thread, but someone needs to take initiative.
Last edited by JDawg; Dec 12, 2008 at 05:29 AM.
Since when did I become Asian?