Toribash
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
toribash gave me a gambling addiction

Actually, Toribash saved me a lot of money, it cured me from wanting to gamble irl.
Why ? for years of betting, I have lost a total of 10kk TC, maybe even more.
Don't bet on toribash guys, it may cause way more damage to you than irl gambling.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Because of toribash, I got into CG art. I wanted to make items for toribash so I learned how to use Blender (3D) and 2 years later, I'm pretty okay at it. Making 3D stuff is now my primary hobby.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
met my first roommate and some very good life long friends here

you two arent living together anymore?!?!

also made me know my way around gimp and photoshop which i use daily at my job
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Just like you it helped me on the marketing side of things. Never in my life before toribash have i knew how to make deals in my advantage, but tbh i was 11 when i first got in this community. Also it helped me make some friends here that i still talk to these days and also met in real life, but that was because we were in the same country at least.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
you two arent living together anymore?!?!

also made me know my way around gimp and photoshop which i use daily at my job

nah we are still both in columbus but we moved out before me and marilyn got married
I always shovel my friends

but besides that I think toribash is a game where you need to think fast and can do complex operations

Through intense playing toribash my imagination is increased and my thinking is affected aswell I guess.
some military units in real life for example play simulations to train their skill, so playing computer games is really like simulating yourself into training. Do not take it into fighting, I only mean the mental aspect about visualizating methods of possiblities.
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
back in 2013 i really liked toribash but i was 9 years old and i couldn't really speak english, and a lot of the people in toribash talked to me and shit and that improved my english a lot and i think of toribash as the reason why i learned english

Back in 2k12 when I was 11 Years old.
Also somehow the market affected my point of vision in the highschool since The tittle to get was "Medium Technician in COMERCE and administrative services mention: MARKETING" so watchin counters and stuff, demand on items, how they became shit when some event gave a lot of one item to people, just like how in the march madness event the green hat was at like 23k due to all the peps getting it (same for red submarine, adamantium headphones and shutter shades) and now they're more expensive based on the TC per $ rates of now.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Because of toribash, I got into CG art. I wanted to make items for toribash so I learned how to use Blender (3D) and 2 years later, I'm pretty okay at it. Making 3D stuff is now my primary hobby.

Me too man, I didn't start 3d because of toribash, but it has always been a place where I can post my stuff, get noticed and get feedback, and I appreciate that a lot. Its a nice arena for art for sure.