ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL]Fight On Sphere
So basically the players are sprung onto a big suspended orange ball that moves forwards and backwards (and with enough force, side to side, but not all the way around like forwards and backwards) so when the ball starts moving, you can throw yourself down at your opponent, or, if you're the one falling, you have to defend off an attack. Disqualification is on by default so if any gibs are falling you can generally just space it and win, although if you risk being gibbed by your opponent, it's wiser to block his attack. Dismember threshold is raised slightly (200) so the sphere itself doesn't break you too often, although be aware that the sphere can still damage you. Also, because it's a sphere, a good tactic is to extend your glutes to lengthen your distance at the beginning of the round. This will put the ball rolling in your opponents direction hopefully. Gravity is sambo by default but can be changed I guess if you want...

Attached Files
fightonsphere.tbm (918 Bytes, 28 views)
fightonsphereexample.rpl (90.7 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Sep 6, 2009 at 08:56 AM.
/set gr 0 0 -30
I played this online, It's cool. I like how the ball can rotate and has realistic momentum and no lag.
the god
Ha! nice mod man.
DL it right now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
U created this mod DoubleDagr?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Simplicity ftw.. yeah I created it.. it went through a number of different changes, the first idea I wanted was for the ball to have it's own gravity but I couldn't get that working properly.. I found that if I put the players jousting on it though, fun ensued, so I posted it for everyone else to play. I'm glad you're all enjoying it.
/set gr 0 0 -30