Ranking
Toribash will never die with people that have put in countless hours of there time into it. I haven't been playing very much nor checking the forums but there is that moment in every day where I think of toribash. This game will never die! And also it very inappropriate to call out a game is dying when you have played it for less than a month and people like me have played it for over five years, like aracoon was saying it most certainly just your lack of enjoyment in this game. p.s HI EVERYONE IT BEEN A WHILE (pm me love pls i need it)
Last edited by Zorow; Jul 24, 2015 at 02:25 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
maybe the game feels like its dying because none of your friends play anymore and you dont see familiar faces on the server list when I look and when I do the server is full or they ban me fOR JOKING AROUND ITS NOT MY FAULT NO ONE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOUR
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by wetness View Post
exactly why i put up a thread asking if it's dying, nevertheless, the points i stated are right.

That is entirely bias.
This entire post isn't made on data about the activity that is currently going on in Toribash. It's you bitching and complaining about how that game isn't fun anymore because you've played it a few thousand games too long. The game has remained the same for a very long time, it hasn't gotten worse or better. Your opinion on it has, and it's your opinion alone. This is a really shit thread, and I can't wait until it's closed.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Only way to answer that question is look at active players and post stats.

+
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
Or you know, maybe you as an individual just aren't enjoying it anymore. It's kind of self centered to think that a game is dying because you don't think that it's fun anymore.

/thread

This thread seems more like wetness whinging rather than trying to engage everyone in a proper Discussion.

Edit: spot-on ninja, valterain