Toribash
Original Post
(secret) Recruitment thread!
Secret

Pretty old clan recently revived, amazingly with none
of the former members.

Not very picky with members, here's how you join!

Write a short freeform application where you tell us about yourself.
We're not interested in belts, postcounts or how good you are at lolnade.
We do however have some standards when it comes to maturity, as we dont want
some irresponsible child running about being toxic in our name.

Just make it short and sweet, and you'll be fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

APPLY! Secret - Bane205
Introduction

Hi! I'm Bane205 you may not know me but i'm a famous artist. Well i wouldn't say famous but you get the idea. Most people know me as a defender, or aikidoer. By defender I mean like a helper, giving out tc and stuff. You'll see me on Toribash Daily though. I'll be usually on forums and on clan page to see what is going on. I do have a discord, but that will be added further into the Application .

Why Do You Wanna Join?

Well, nice question. You see, I wanna join because i love communities that are active, and are nice. These are the type of clans, including you guys! I've been wanting to join secret for a long time until you guys died. But luckily lord Hampa has revived you and now you're back on your feet! I also wanna join because I could make a clan video, and contribute to the clan! This may be helpful, don't cha' think? Otherwise I wouldn't be here applying for your clan ;3. This is how you know I care for you guys .

Past Clans?

Why yes, I've been in some major other clans. For starters let me name them all.

Smash(Smash)
Forgotten(FN)
Venomous Clan(Venom,Leader)
Kronoloation Clan(Krono,Leader)
BoZ(Biohazard)
Origins(OS)
ManHunters(MH)
Feather Clan(Leader, DEAD, Feather)

I think that's all but ik i've been in more. I just can't remember. But at least you know some. If you're wondering why i left these clans it's because either A. Inactive For a Long time, B. Gave Up on Us, C. Didn't think it would work out, D. Didn't care about anything serious or take things seriously, and finally E. They were mean to me ;c.

Past Toribash Life?

Well, I did have this old, old account. Well... I wouldn't say "old, old", I had that account since 2015 I was just a Master Belt with low tc, and was really known for sparring. But really that's it. Lol. Oh I do have some alts though. One is ScreenPick, another is Hope, and One more is Legendary-Equinox. Well, really that's all for my past life. And Alts.

[B]
Any Talents?
[/B]

Why, i'm glad you asked. Well I do have this talent of art. Now i may not be able to show you a picture for a toribash head i made.
But when i get into your discord, i can show you it. It's pretty fire Lowkey. I think I impressed myself and did a great job. My Discord btw is Bane205#0954. Just a heads up! Now for Toribash talents. As i technically already mentioned i'm good at sparring, Aikido, and... BETTING! Yes my number 1 priority. I make tc all day when i bet, but i lose alot when i start to buy stuff. Soo... yeah. But if you think about it... I could be the clan bank? ;o

Final Thoughts?

Well, i'm just happy to get this application in. If more than anything i would be very happy to be Accepted into this clan! But i'm just glad you took the time into reading this. And i'm sorry if you don't like it and i probably wasted about 5-10 minutes of your life. It took me a hour to type all of this. But anyways stay cool, and stay frosty ;3
Originally Posted by Bane205 View Post
Introduction

Hi! I'm Bane205 you may not know me but i'm a famous artist. Well i wouldn't say famous but you get the idea. Most people know me as a defender, or aikidoer. By defender I mean like a helper, giving out tc and stuff. You'll see me on Toribash Daily though. I'll be usually on forums and on clan page to see what is going on. I do have a discord, but that will be added further into the Application .

Why Do You Wanna Join?

Well, nice question. You see, I wanna join because i love communities that are active, and are nice. These are the type of clans, including you guys! I've been wanting to join secret for a long time until you guys died. But luckily lord Hampa has revived you and now you're back on your feet! I also wanna join because I could make a clan video, and contribute to the clan! This may be helpful, don't cha' think? Otherwise I wouldn't be here applying for your clan ;3. This is how you know I care for you guys .

Past Clans?

Why yes, I've been in some major other clans. For starters let me name them all.

Smash(Smash)
Forgotten(FN)
Venomous Clan(Venom,Leader)
Kronoloation Clan(Krono,Leader)
BoZ(Biohazard)
Origins(OS)
ManHunters(MH)
Feather Clan(Leader, DEAD, Feather)

I think that's all but ik i've been in more. I just can't remember. But at least you know some. If you're wondering why i left these clans it's because either A. Inactive For a Long time, B. Gave Up on Us, C. Didn't think it would work out, D. Didn't care about anything serious or take things seriously, and finally E. They were mean to me ;c.

Past Toribash Life?

Well, I did have this old, old account. Well... I wouldn't say "old, old", I had that account since 2015 I was just a Master Belt with low tc, and was really known for sparring. But really that's it. Lol. Oh I do have some alts though. One is ScreenPick, another is Hope, and One more is Legendary-Equinox. Well, really that's all for my past life. And Alts.

[B]
Any Talents?
[/B]

Why, i'm glad you asked. Well I do have this talent of art. Now i may not be able to show you a picture for a toribash head i made.
But when i get into your discord, i can show you it. It's pretty fire Lowkey. I think I impressed myself and did a great job. My Discord btw is Bane205#0954. Just a heads up! Now for Toribash talents. As i technically already mentioned i'm good at sparring, Aikido, and... BETTING! Yes my number 1 priority. I make tc all day when i bet, but i lose alot when i start to buy stuff. Soo... yeah. But if you think about it... I could be the clan bank? ;o

Final Thoughts?

Well, i'm just happy to get this application in. If more than anything i would be very happy to be Accepted into this clan! But i'm just glad you took the time into reading this. And i'm sorry if you don't like it and i probably wasted about 5-10 minutes of your life. It took me a hour to type all of this. But anyways stay cool, and stay frosty ;3

Honestly, this is over and beyond what I was expecting from anyone, this is basically a staff application lol. Only thing I'm seeing that is a little worry, is your generous amount of clans you've been in, in such a short amount of time. But yeah for sure we will send you an invite.

Originally Posted by Ping View Post
Honestly, this is over and beyond what I was expecting from anyone, this is basically a staff application lol. Only thing I'm seeing that is a little worry, is your generous amount of clans you've been in, in such a short amount of time. But yeah for sure we will send you an invite.

Just posting to say i think he's posting multiple applications for multiple clans.

Thought i should warn you
Ooof appreciate it Elite. Thats gonna be a big N O from us Bane, sorry but the application has been retracted. Some advice I have for you is apply to 1 clan at a time. Wait for the decision on that application. Don't apply to a bunch of clans at once expecting no one to see the other applications. Then you get rejected from all of them.

Elite. I only do that cause you come up and say no and keep telling a clan a heads up. Every time i wanna join a clan :I, I wanted to join secret but ofc you wouldn't want me to :I

-----
oOF and midnight doesn't want me obviously :I, damn i'll never
be in a clan :I
Last edited by Bane205; Apr 17, 2018 at 10:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Bane205 View Post
Elite. I only do that cause you come up and say no and keep telling a clan a heads up. Every time i wanna join a clan :I, I wanted to join secret but ofc you wouldn't want me to :I

-----
oOF and midnight doesn't want me obviously :I, damn i'll never
be in a clan :I

shouldn't go around posting apps to multiple clans within a day then should you?

apply to one, and wait till you get a response lmao
^
never apply again bane
thanks for the headsup elite
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Been a huge secret fan most of my TB career honestly and this is my chance to join. I was good friends with Undead(Beta) and Mystery and a fan boy of teague. He still has top 7 best sets ever made.
I been around for quite some time. I go in game every now and then but mostly form active. I'm probably most known for my pate5 knight set. I use to market a lot back then and now I'm just a broke man with 14k
Never really been good at the game just played well enough to have a 50% w/l.
I don't know if youre trying to keep this clan around forever but I'm totally in!
#INIT2WINIT