ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL/WIP] Dont Touch The Bar
well these are my first two mods xD pretty plain lol

Description

Dont Touch The Bar:
You are fighting above a Instagib(auto disember-ing) bar you cant touch it or your body part will die lol
Fight!:
Its Dont Touch The Bar without the bar lol! ^.^
\ /Work In Progress No Longer!
Attached Files
DontTouchTheBar!.tbm (239 Bytes, 24 views)
Fight!.tbm (520 Bytes, 12 views)
Last edited by Bob_old; Sep 10, 2009 at 04:42 PM. Reason: WIP No Longer!
pretty pointless IMO, but I could be wrong. the bar would only annoy. havent played it yet though.
Last edited by Meamme0; Sep 10, 2009 at 05:08 PM.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Okay:

This is a simple, but fun and can be used for training in many different ways. For example: Running, agility(Put them around like hurtles), you can use it for blocking arms so you can only kick under the bar or the other way around. I think I will make some more replays demonstrating what you can do with it, but the replay below doesn't have much effort in it.

*EDIT*
I added another replay, it shows you can use it for running, it will train you to dodge and turn.
Attached Files
DOUNT TOUCH TEH EPIC BARZ!.rpl (81.3 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by alert242; Sep 10, 2009 at 03:47 AM.
It is actually very fun.
I man Im having loads of fun with it.
easy but good work.
I went over it alot so I made one going under.
Attached Files
Under clip.rpl (114.5 KB, 17 views)
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
pretty pointless IMO, but I could be wrong. the bar would only annoy. havent played it yet though.

I WAS wrong, just played it, I think it's pretty funny, but better for run training than for an actual fight ;)
yes, but I like it better without :P though now you can pull Uke towards the bar :P Or kick his leg of so he falls on the bar with his face ;)