Toribash
I like searching for things with my metal detector too :3

Also, what's up with this clan and cats?!
Cats are solitary individualistic hunters.
P.S: @SilentAssaassin : I guess personality types really are fairly accurate. I can relate strongly to the "being regarded as a prodigy" part, but I lost my interest in school education when I was 1 year younger than you are now. Had to do with really incompetent teachers and horrible learning conditions(even though I was in the most "advanced" specialty in my school(Computer technology), by the time we started studying the computer subjects I had more practical knowledge than my teachers ... still, the material base sucked and I instead continued educating myself with the internet.), I hope that won't be the case with you. This next month I'm applying for a lot of UK-based Universities which have the course I'm looking for(Video Game Design & Development, Games Software Programming and the like), and if(when) I make it, I'll start studying something actually interesting in September 2013. Pretty much all of my efforts are focused on that goal for the time being.
Last edited by lordtiger; Aug 31, 2012 at 03:09 PM.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Yeah, cats are the best. I play tennis, am a second degree black belt in taekwondo (did it for 7 years or so), and now I do Koryu Uchinadi...So ya. I play football (soccer) a lot and my favorite team is Chelsea .
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
yeah...
i love basketball,boston celtics, pizza,Battlefield Bad company 2,my family
i hate School and rice
i dont have pets but i love to investigate my pc
my pc is my pet im like braniac for computers... don't call me nerd cuz im not
im kinda a street fighter in real life
also im hidden, patient person but i can easily beat up cuz he said one wrong word.
i can easily "blend" with other people. im very stylish and i got more like NY style with clothes, shoes and stuff
i hate people who are very boring.. like people that talk to me stuff that i dont care, so i hide from them and ignore them.
i got something like animal instinct.also i have a personality of a sniper-ist(i dont know how to say the word in english) im patient,calm and im kinda camouflage guy.. when we are bored me and my friends play hide and seek and when i hide no one can find me... im freestyler, ex-parkour lover, and i like sport.i love to torture the teachers at school like Lynx i have fear from spiders. also i like snakes, they have beautifil colors and they dont bite you if you dont touch and torture them.i love to read scary stuff after reading them i get scared and the scary stuff gets stuck im my head and i got pissed... as i see im not very different from you
Last edited by Dzajko56; Aug 30, 2012 at 09:43 PM.
"Wannin has a very persistent character which is what I think is the key for him to understand new concepts immediately and for being able to make huge progress over such short periods of time. He is a very amazing student." - Ms. Natalie
"Wannin is a responsible, respectful, and loyal friend." - Manuel.
"He never gets mad no matter if the person did something unappreciative at him and he always assists the people in need." - Luis
"Has some very serious bad habits like: staring into space, skip lines when reading, go blank and daydream." - Jose
From Friend Introduction Assignment

I like to run short fast runs and play basketball
I play CrossFire, Minecraft, Toribash
I'm good at drawing, designing on paper, but not good when with computers
I totally like cats. Can disguise him/herself to be cute when actually is a natural hunter
Is in the school's "Advanced Band"
Can play the recorder, violin, clarinet
My favorite subjects are Science and Social Studies
Favorite music: One Thing, Set Fire to the Rain, International Love, Payphone
Favorite movies: Matrix, Transformers, Transporter, Soul Surfer
Favorite books: The Hunger Games (Series), Percy Jackson (Series), Eragon (Series)

Is this okay? Or did I provide useless information?
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
I'm mean to people I don't really know.
I have 5 cats: 3 full grown cats and 2 kittens.
I love playing toribash with realism.
I love playing MW3 but it's not that much a challenge anymore >.> (5 prestige)
I love playing Skyrim.
I have 3 dogs. 1 labrador and 2 minipinschers
I'm on a mac.
I'm a busy college student.
I like acoustic and RNB music. Grew old of dubstep(sorry pitch)
I like to play all Metal Gear Solid games.
I like playing football
I like being mean to Fanty.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Jisse, your information was just what I needed, it was as good as these essays .

Silent, I'm not telling anyone until it's finished.

Wannin, I'm not really sure how to implement this... Well, I do have one idea, but it will take some time to complete.

Kicks, "I like being mean to Fanty." T.T