Ranking
Its legal way to kill childeren. Does it matter if you kill them before or after birth?
Even there's a baby gonna born after rape doesnt change anything. There's still live in them and they deseve to stay alive.
Leon The Black
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
If you don't want the baby put it up for adoption.

it's not like, oh, can i put my baby for addoption here?, and, the guy of the orphanage says "oh, ok, give me it" and put it on the orphanage, and, after when the baby know that he/she's addopted on the best of the cases he will be on a depression and after a while go up, but traumatized.

and this is why i say that the abortion should not be illegal.
Keep walking
It's murder. Nothing to do with God, I'm a complete Athiest, but abortion is murder. They're babies. There's studies that show they have feelings. Just because they haven't left a womb yet doesn't mean they're just blobs of flesh that are okay to kill if you don't feel like taking care of them.

If It's a rape baby? Too bad. What's worse, killing a baby, or someone having a baby they don't want?

The ONLY time I'd ever consider it okay, is if that baby was going to be born and live a suffering life for about 3 days before it died of some sort of disfiguration. You could call me a Pro-Choice with exceptions, but I don't really identify with that.
Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
Its legal way to kill childeren. Does it matter if you kill them before or after birth?
Even there's a baby gonna born after rape doesnt change anything. There's still live in them and they deseve to stay alive.

Again new level of smarts. " Does it matter if you kill them before or after birth? " Well me ejaculating into someones vagina doesnt instantly make a baby. There is a reason there is a set "date" after which abortion is illegal. A few week old fetus is nothing more than pile of cells with very limited functions.

This is a human worth ruining someones life over?
Last edited by Ele; Jul 14, 2015 at 02:33 AM.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Trees live. Choppin a tree down kills the tree. = Chopping down trees is murder

You are on whole new level of smarts

Yeah, compare a tree to a baby. Good job.
Originally Posted by DryProfit View Post
Yeah, compare a tree to a baby. Good job.

Yes, that is what you get if you follow the rule "killing a living this is murder"

Understand sarcasm, its important in discussions.

"If It's a rape baby? Too bad. What's worse, killing a baby, or someone having a baby they don't want?"

Also jeesus fucking christ are you a psychopath?

Ele Moderated Message:
Tone down the vitriol, mkay?
Last edited by cowmeat; Jul 14, 2015 at 02:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Some parents just simply aren't responsible enough. However, if abortion ever is outlawed, it would start a vicious cycle of terrible lives and childhoods.

Imagine this, a girl gets pregnant at 16 and is forbidden to abort it. She basically ruins her whole future trying to juggle responsibilities and a child that she has no knowledge about. Soon, the mother is broke and the father walks out while the family is disowning her for making an irreversible dumb mistake. The child now has little food, little education, and poor living conditions. This will affect the child all of its life, as it will never be able to find a job or be successful. This will lead the child into making poor life decisions, such as drugs, alcohol, ad sex. Assuming the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, the child will make the same mistakes its mother made, thus continuing the cycle of poorly raised children that cannot raise their own children and will not learn from their mistakes.

I don't know about you, but I think it's better to sacrifice one life than have 10 generations of failures. Pro-choice, abortion should be legal.
It seems to me that this discussion should be focussed on determining on what point a fetus 'becomes' a baby and can be considered living. Some people think it's the emergence of some defining physical features, other people reckon it has to do with the neurochemistry of the fetus. At what point can the fetus be considered a human - so that that murder laws could be applied?

This is a good topic for Discussion guys. Let's not ruin it by biting chunks out of each other.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
At what point can the fetus be considered a human

I'd say right when its heart starts beating. Which is around 2-3 months, if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by AntiPeople View Post
I'd say right when its heart starts beating. Which is around 2-3 months, if I remember correctly.

Its 18 days. 21 for circulating blood.

This is one of those topics that sit in twilight. They pros and cons are about even, so its all based on accumulative opinion.

Mine? I feel its better to end its existence before in knows it exist, rather then have nuts who kill there one or two year olds. It is either have the child and put it through the hell of the adoptive process, or just not have it do that.

But seriously, what do you think is going to happen if it was illegal? Is that really going to stop people who don't want to have the children from getting rid of them? The only thing that happens from you making it illegal is you might feel better.

Oh, and another thing, the "living being" thing is lopsided. If you are worried about it being alive, worry about ever single living thing on the planet.
Last edited by RAWWRH; Jul 14, 2015 at 02:57 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]