ES Recruitment Drive
I can live with this system.... Clan war going work differently now or ??
Now when is the clan war points thing system gonna get fixed?.
Suggestion.for clan war point system: Clan win: 2 points, Clan lose: -1 point.
the most logical way to fix clan points system easily ^^^
If this applies to all rankings then It'd be very... idiotic. If this all applied to mod ranks, that would mean only mods that are played on public nabi hosted servers would be ranked. That's a problem.
Originally Posted by Valterain View Post
If this applies to all rankings then It'd be very... idiotic. If this all applied to mod ranks, that would mean only mods that are played on public nabi hosted servers would be ranked. That's a problem.

Not for mod ranks of course, mod ranks will be reset and what not but if mod ranks are going to be only affected in ranked servers, I agree, that is a bad idea.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Sorry to say this but, this idea Is retarded. There's no use in changing the ranking system at all, just cause some people complain about it doesn't mean you have to change it. Plus what is this even gonna benefit us?
I personally hate the idea. But oh well.
First of all the servers are going to cramped and laggy.
Second why reset elo every month? Its like your fighting for nothing. Reset it once every new year.
Third this takes way to long.
My opinion: 3/10 just terrible. But I gotta live with it *sigh*
I have to agree with the idea that once a month is too short a timespan. Once in 3 or 6 motnhs would be better.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
I have to agree with the idea that once a month is too short a timespan. Once in 3 or 6 motnhs would be better.

We'd have to wait a few months using this system in order to find out whether 3 or more months would be good.

Imo 1 month is perfectly fine, look at Hearthstone, the time required there to finish a match is similar to that of Toribash. In HS it works perfectly.
How will clan wars work? Clan wars are.ranked as.well. if fun servers cant.get.ranked how to u do wars?
The next step is we should make the rooms where you can acquire rank ELO based instead of Qi based. Like 1600 to 1630 in one room, 1630-1660, and 1661+

We need at least a pseudo match making system where you have to play people of near equivalent skill. That's how you can cut farming down substantial.

Yes but what if you had like 1629 elo and you were mid streak on a 1600 - 1630 server and you were forced to move because you reached 1630? And then after that it would only take about one loss to get you back to 1629 and you would be constantly changing servers. You can EASILY see the flaws of this idea.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Originally Posted by HASSAN2000 View Post
Yes but what if you had like 1629 elo and you were mid streak on a 1600 - 1630 server and you were forced to move because you reached 1630? And then after that it would only take about one loss to get you back to 1629 and you would be constantly changing servers. You can EASILY see the flaws of this idea.

That's not a really big problem. You handle it just like you do Qi rooms: you stay in the room you're in until you decide to leave. Once you hit the Qi cap for the beginner server you're not kicked. Next time- join the new, higher ranking server. If you fall out, you can stay in the room until you leave, then go back to the lower room.

If that ever gets abused, which would probably be rare because it's hardly a problem with Qi limited rooms- simply report them in IRC or support and they'll get punished / remove them from the room.

---

Oh and yes I disagree with seasons being a month long. They are in Hearthstone and that's complained about by most professionals, calling their qualifications to big tournaments as a "boring and annoying climb"