ES Recruitment Drive
amazing expression, little cartoony for some reason and that nose is shit lol

add color to the second wip? (I understand its still in progress)
Yeah, you should really make the nose wider, and fuse it with the face so it doesn't look like someone clipped it on. Only perfection is enough for Bodhisattva.

Otherwise it's original, well done, and I like it! Kudos for the mapping of the eyes.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Man... that facial expression is perfect. I can't see anything that needs to be changed here. Keep it goin.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Wow, how long did this take, looks really good.
-----
But, the coloring for the actual character is way off.
Last edited by Soon; Feb 7, 2016 at 09:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Thank you all very much ^^

Here are some in-game images. I am yet to tone down the shadow under the helmet, refine the back, and add some extra details around the eyes.

I am almost ready to add colour, so please keep the CnC coming! Thanks!

WIP#3:

This so good, that I could do a backflip without my feet.

keep up the good work.
A ALL-AROUND REPLAY-MAKING TEXTURE MAKING Player
Wow, what a beautiful head. I see you used a pretty neat reference. Great work, wanting to see it with color =)

However, the nose is so so so small, it really sticks out to me. I think seeing pictures of him in the actual anime provide a better reference to the size of his nose, even though this grin is considerably bigger than his usual mouth.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
Thank you all very much ^^

Here are some in-game images. I am yet to tone down the shadow under the helmet, refine the back, and add some extra details around the eyes.

I am almost ready to add colour, so please keep the CnC coming! Thanks!

WIP#3:

where the fuck are the colors?

:c