Ranking
?

I've made another, meaning 4 total... does that mean I'm growing ever closer to the line of "obsession"? But at least my GIMP skills are growing immensely!

or a different version of hamster opacityness...

and,
this is my darkest one yet... sort of scary, but I'll try and try every idea till I run out of inspiration. this is definitely becoming an obsession, i'm spending all of my free time and staying up until 3:00 am making sigs and avs... :P

sorry for the previous double post, i'm not even thinking straight today...
Last edited by cayal; Aug 4, 2007 at 09:45 PM. Reason: deleted double post
<3 MBK :D
You know Double posting is an offence right \-.-/
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
I like Ducky's and Hamades :x
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
Kai-FlyNinja- I think we can all agree that everyone's sigs (including my later ones) are quite good looking. If you really like them, you can always hire Ducky or Hamade to make one for you.

In any case...I made another, and the new theme is: artsy!

It's my sixth one, and you can see how greatly my skills have improved!

(although it doesn't show up on the light background behind the avatar, there are thin, wispy white lines behind the hamster going in the same direction as the lines in front of the hamster-the picture below is to show them)

mmm.... option 2, yum, it's 2:23 am, I go to bed now.
Last edited by cayal; Aug 5, 2007 at 08:23 AM. Reason: option too
you're getting better cayal but to be honest try out some tutorials =)
But I do like your style for some odd reason it looks disorted wich is pretty awesome!

BUT THIS ISNT YOUR PERSONAL SIGNATURE RATING TOPIC!!!!!!
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Hamade wrote:
BUT THIS ISNT YOUR PERSONAL SIGNATURE RATING TOPIC!!!!!!

Were you telling that to Kai-FlyNinja or me? I wasn't making any particular ratings... just trying to tell Kai-FlyNinja more or less what you said, while trying not to sound too mean...

I made a seventh but... I want to make sure I'm not overposting my welcome in this topic... My constant sigs aren't getting annoying, are they?

the hamster was made by tracing over a picture of a hamster using the right colors and then oilifying and smudgng for a furry effect.

p.s. In 13 years of my life, this was the first ever time I've used quote tags 'o'

using paint.net
search on google if you wanna know what it is :P

well, it was worth a try
Phew, this took me about 4 or 5 hours, I really hope you like it.

Sig:

Ava:

Hope you like.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸