ES Recruitment Drive
all country music singers
living in the south people are always like hey check out -country music singer here- he/she is so good
and i'm just like
no
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
I find absolutely no merit to listening to any Beatles song.

So yeah, I don't like the Beatles. Even though my brother has Abby Road tatooed on his leg
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
"I LOVE METAL"
"Really, who do you like?"
"ASKING ALEXANDRIA FOR LYFE"
*Resist killing on sight*
Asking alexandria is pretty bad
I have maybe 1 song I like by them other than that they seem like a bunch of "Scene kids" That picked up instruments and repeated a fret 0 guitar chug for a whole song.
Last edited by zeroback; Jun 23, 2013 at 11:47 PM.
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]

Never knew an artist could butcher such a great song so well.
Last edited by Facade; Jun 24, 2013 at 12:49 AM.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post

I don't like Radiohead very much, their music is depressing. Plus I can barely tell the difference between Thom Yorke's voice and Chris Martin's. Don't worry, you don't need to tell me how wrong I am. Several edgy music experts have already expressed their disgust, before continuing their lives as Dr House tribute acts.

Nah, I pretty much agree. Although I can't say I dont like Radiohead I cant say I like it either. Yorke sounds like he hates singing and would rather commit suicide.
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post

Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post

So yeah, I don't like the Beatles. Even though my brother has Abby Road tatooed on his leg

the beatles suck

if you were a boy aged 13-35 in the 1960's you'd likely hate the beatles as would anyone else

they were just the first boy band
shmevin eats smegma
Early Beatles were a boy band, but they made some pretty decent pop starting with Revolver.

They were by no means the "first" boy band either, Elvis, for example, was basically the Justin Beiber of his time. The Monkees were much worse offenders of being a boy band than the Beatles.

I'm not saying I love the Beatles, but calling them a boy band, especially considering their later albums, is a bit of a stretch.

Anyway, on-topic, I never really cared for the Velvet Underground. I understand that they played an important role in the development of rock music, laying the foundation for punk and noise rock and whatnot, but I just never really enjoyed them that much.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I don't like animal collective much. It feels like it just takes so long for their songs to end, even if the song isn't long. I suppose they're more of an acquired taste.
Your pal,
crith