Toribash
Original Post
He just hit me with his broken arm?! (Event)
So I want to make an event because I'm out for my own entertainment and I feel left out because all the cool kids are doing it.

Background/Rules:
The goal here is to use a dismembered gib of your own to defeat your opponent through any means, as long as you are using a dismembered limb that belongs to you. Knock his head off with your broken arm, kick off his chest with a broken leg, throw your head at his leg and make it DQ, whatever. If your opponent breaks you but you can reclaim a gib and use it as a weapon, that's fine too. If your arm/legs breaks off but you can cling on to your opponent, that is also fine.

The gimmick is it has to be in a Multiplayer game (It's much preferred that you have won, but I can make exceptions if it's really awesome)

The settings are irrelevant, so almost any mod is suitable here. Default settings will certaintly make things impressive, but I've seen some crazy stuff happen in some mods. Don't limit yourself, just make sure it's cool.
If you're going to use a weapon mod, make sure it's your gib(s) and not the weapon doing the work.

If you use custom settings, please put what settings you used in your post

Weither or not you grab doesn't really matter. If you can jettison your face at him without using a traditional throwing method, by all means go for it, but if you want to split yourself and grab on to your lower torso for some foot-sword action, have at it.

Judge Process:
I will be saving all of the submitted replays/viewing videos and marking specific things such as:
  • How neatly the process goes (If you rip off your arm to use but your pec goes flying out there, that's not clean)
  • What body part(s) you used
  • How much damage was dealt through use of the parts
and other unmentioned stuff.

Submission:
Up to 3 different replays
or
One video (up to 10 minutes long)

Deadline:
The contest ends at the end of August (Sunday, August 31, 23:59 GMT-5), but the earlier you make a submission the more attention your replay will get.

Prizes:
Here's the thing, I'm a poor brown belt. I don't have much money at all, so what'll really get this thing kicking is donations. If people donate to the pot, I can make the prizes worthwhile and even delegate 1st/2nd/3rd place winners.

Current Pot:
5,000 Toricredits

This is mainly my way of getting a ton of awesome replays involving self-mutilation to someones' advantage. This style of play gets me all hot and bothered and I love seeing it.

Have fun with it. If you have any questions, ask away.
Last edited by Emalde; Aug 21, 2008 at 02:29 PM.
Mines

edit: added 3rd replay, i decap the guy using my dismembered wrist
Last edited by maldiluna; Jun 16, 2009 at 03:42 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Originally Posted by Marelons View Post
my new one

This is still single player.
Please stop posting replays that don't qualify.
Yeah I was expecting donations so I bumped it from 5k to 10k when I made the thread, but nothing has come so it's not looking like I can give out 10k.