Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 3.4 (codename grippeh)
Hey,

I have a new release with private servers. This means you can create your own Toribash rooms. This also means that the clan servers have been removed. If you want a clan server just create it on the fly. If you create a server you will be operator in it (and get the @ prefix). With this you can do the usual server administration but also give and take @ from other player sin the room (using /op /deop).
Last edited by veb; Aug 4, 2008 at 09:55 PM.
This is a gigantic kick to the testes for anyone who has ever bought a server, I have lost all faith in TB.

This is a sad sad day.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
This is a gigantic kick to the testes for anyone who has ever bought a server, I have lost all faith in TB.

This is a sad sad day.

Originally Posted by Zimpy View Post
I like big red dragons on my asscheeks if ya know what i mean...

omg look i made a server and some random guy moomoo3 came in was admiinn but i wasn't! help me please
I Iz Teh Shizzle YAH!!! Um, no... not really
No DL? Or was it removed due to massive suck?
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
@ hellrage: omg f***ing hilarious xDDD

i think hampa did a good (not great) job. call me noob but i love to have a server when and how i want it - instantly
but sometimes i have problems aswell:
1. the commands wont work (i cant even spec then...)
2. if anyone joins my server, the fight starts over again with the person who joined last
etc.

what should i do in that case?
My worst problem is I can't see my colors on SP, and yes I have been playing mp... My colors show up just fine in MP
timesplitters ftw!
The link is a lie O_OThis is an .on link
STOP BITCHING. THE PROS OUTWIEGH THE CONS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FREE GAME WE HAVE BEEN PROVIDED, GET THE FUCK OUT. What entitles you to complain about something everyone's been begging for since the old private server hoster was taken down? NOTHING.

To those of you with genuine questions, not "OMG DIZ SUZK!" please post them in support where they properly belong, or visit the IRC. Channel asia.toribash.com, room #toribash.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.