ES Recruitment Drive
Guys 1 No is enough, you don't need to get your opinion out if you're not bringing anything new.

An idiot just posted underneath this post.
Last edited by Hippybob; Sep 8, 2011 at 02:24 PM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Guys 1 No is enough, you don't need to get your opinion out if you're not bringing anything new.

Don't spam the join thread bro.
State what mods you can play.: im good in replay making and in aikidoBD, but i can play something i think.
State whats your belt (At least 7th Dan).10th dan
State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger. Cuz jolly roger is the best clan in tb, and i love all the players.
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of.: Visual X
State why u left that clan: i will of course left iff u acept me.
State if you had any earlier accounts (including the names of those accounts): thresher, invalid0701
State what happened to those accounts: invalid0701 lower belt, thresher banned
State if you have bought Qi.i have dont bought
State if you have bought an account with higher Qi than your original account: i dont bought but a mont ago i gived my acc to my friend, but now im back to my acc.
State past infractions/bans: texture set plagarism.
State your timezone: gmt+1
State your age: 11
Forum activity: 6/10
In game avtivity: sp= 8/10, multy 5/10
Vouchers (The guy who invited you): no one
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): video making, replay making, art.
Some replays:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=4632227
And finally state something about youself,that you would like us to know: im a kid, a funny person and i love jolly roger, i respect all, and i can help(i think).
|Portugal/Brazil|C# Coder|ROCK ♪♪|
Im afraid we require you to leave your current clan to apply.
After you've done this (or in the regretable case that you don't leave your clan) we can start to consider your application.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by wwolfer View Post
yes,but you wont get in.

qft
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month