Toribash
I dislike the new runes. Generally speaking, I dislike it when games make sweeping changes to a core system, since it typically results in some blatant power outliers. I feel like it's no exception with the new runes.

I feel like a lot of the ADCs that can't use the uncapped AS rune got shafted by the Precision tree. It's just not that good for ADCs like Draven or MF, who don't really use AS effectively, and most of the runes in that tree that are any good scale AS.

The Hat rune under the Inspiration tree is arguably better than the keystone runes. Same with the Flash upgrade, since a 20 second cd flash with a 1 second channel is ridiculous.

Assassins are having a field day with all these new tools. Free 10 lethality just for using a gap closer is super toxic, let alone the actual keystones.

The tank tree and sorcery trees seem fine, but there's probably something I've overlooked with them. I wouldn't be surprised for poke teams to get mighty cancerous because of both the trees.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
who's even using lethal torrent? i've only opted to take it on a game where i played yi lol; most adcs take the 3 hit thing and deal more damage after, it's way superior unless you're playing like kogmaw.. i think it's good on draven as well. there's no such thing as a good keystone for MF because she's a terrible champion

seems like you've only looked at them and not seen how they perform ingame. the assassins either take movement speed or thunderlords, nothing new here, and the runes aren't game breaking oOOoooO

i think they're cool and if i was starting out as a new player again this system is way better
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I did play with them in game. I never said anything was game breaking, merely that some roles are getting shafted by these rune changes, while others are getting significantly more out of it. Maybe you interpreted it to the extreme when I said power outliers, but I mean it in the situation where, given the choice, there is one optimal decision. Most of the keyrunes are just hot garbage, and a lot of the basic runes are more powerful but less flashy. All this means is the runes system is poorly balanced, but that hardly translates to meaning the game is broken. It just means there's no variation to runes being picked, and the champions that benefit most from these optimal runes get picked.

Basically, it looks like it's supposed to promote play style variety, but it's just a new tool to force shifts in the meta. I highly doubt Riot is going to make every keyrune worth consideration, and it's going to reach a similar situation where nobody will pick half the keyrunes because the other half are just objectively better.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
what's the best keystone for jungling? dark harvest? that's what i've been using
predator hecarim is crazy

what about adcs? i kinda want to try lucian with press the attack. jhin is still shit apparently

kleptomancy seems pretty powerful with ez and gp
keystone for jungling depends entirely on the champ. thunderlords is still good with a lot of champs. i'm not a big fan of dark harvest tbh. i need to test it more though since so many people like it so much.
is it just me or earning blue essence is kinda hard? you can only get it by disenchanting champion shards

ip was a lot more generous, i hope they do something about it
Originally Posted by basic View Post
is it just me or earning blue essence is kinda hard? you can only get it by disenchanting champion shards

ip was a lot more generous, i hope they do something about it

level up bro :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
>playing warwick jungle
>go 21/2/1
>last teamfight, about to finish
>top inhib is down
>enemy yorick goes all the way top and destroys our nexus

really activates my almonds
came backto the game, played ahri cause rito gave skin. ad ahri jungle, finish with 13/3 heh
no u