Toribash
Original Post
[WIP] Daedric Set
since ol kryos set didnt turn out as epic as id hoped, i decided to work on making my own daedric set. i finally found a way to gain access to the game models and have begun mapping them in blender onto tb body parts. ive got the head done, the rest will take a bit more work. here is a dual spinny of the tb head (straight from blender, no gmp editing................ yet) and the original model:

i cba to make an ingame pic at such a state of incompletion. ill post one when i get to at least the groin texture. no c&c yet, ive done basically no work XD just give ideas on what i should edit for the head

I suggest pinching up the front. mapping a cylindrical shape onto a sphere makes it look bloated :/

Also, the blender turned the horns to face downwards... so pointing them back at the mouth would be good
Katana League
The Aikido Team
good idea. never thought about that part O_O ill just edit the model and remap it. that makes things so much easier. ill try to fix the nasty ^ seam in back

Yup yup, it looks good, dide you make the original model and mapping? It looks nice, but lower the eyes, and (maybe) shrink the face just a bit, everything seems pretty huge :I
no im a horrible modeler. im in one of my artistic slumps lately. anways, this is a model from a game called the elder scrolls 3: morrowind. ive already explained that ive done nearly no work on this thing yet. the mapping in 3d takes the textures from the model and wraps them around the sphere (from a uv map). the difficult part will be the rest of the set, as its completely different to map thick stubby cylinders onto long slim cubes XD (triceps and feet are a pain) which is where the actual work comes in.............. working out kinks and editing in gimp

edit: to be concise, this is basically c&p
Last edited by Deridor; Jun 16, 2010 at 07:34 AM.

I always dreamt of a daedric armor set, looks great but the eyes are a bit high.
9/10.
Tint is sex.
As a fan of the Elder Scrolls series, I really like this. Are you going to make sets from another material? Like ebony, glass etc.
i will probably do a glass set, but it will be from a mod glass set (clored glass mod, white color)

hate.
round.
eyes.

correct and improve.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I like that look, keep working on it, but it needs better maping, try to narrow face and extend sides/back, also press top and bottom more to the middle horizontal line, then eye will look good, and do something with back neck part too to really look like neck,