Ranking
Ponyo ponyo ponyo fucking in the sea

_gnrc.rpl seemed odd to me. There were obvious parts where you held almost all for like 5 - 10 frames, and the opener was slow. Not much spinning. DM's were good tho, not your best but certainly above average like all of your replays are. Second kick was sexy
tamakuuu, thought you quit like 3 years ago lol

arms stiffer than trees, quite the rebellious one aren't you.

sweet kick, the 100k+ dmg on it is gnarly, the kick after that was nuts (where'd you get all that speed in like 20 frames??)

then you got piss-poor lazy haha

movement was ass, hits were solid.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
the leg twitches in the opener and right before the second kick bothered me a little bit.

apart from that the jump and kicks were really cool, especially the last one gj man
LegGang
Heya tama long time no see!

Liked the speed of the opener and the kick to follow it up was alright but you could have put some more effort into it i feel.
The last kick was well aimed and somehow had a lot of power, but would have liked to see something else to follow it up.

the replay felt abit plain but good to see that you're back
Last edited by Swexx; Jan 22, 2018 at 08:54 PM.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
hey fez leader

replay was short n good kay?
has a good leap in the opener to the split which was ok.
the boom was great but it all felt short.
i wish it was longer.

still good tho cuz u come back after 3 fucking years you lazy ass bitch
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
opener was dope as fuck

first kick was neat

second kick was kinda weird but cool ig
previously known as Lopsin
This was short but it was sick, the second hit was a simple knee hit but it looked really stylish, you made it look like a really slick kick in real time. Sweet spin in the opener, and I like how you never lost balance despite being almost upside down at one point, Pulse style.
oh yeah