Toribash
Who is the guy who thinks AP nidalee is bad? Behold, the kittykat cleanup crew. Before you say the players are bad/cannot dodge, look at their names.

[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by ToonWorld View Post
Ye who does not try AP attack speed Elise shall never know what I mean.

She has an attack speed steroid in her W so building attack speed is completely redundant.
Building attack speed would also mean you're only doing damage in spiderform.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Dec 9, 2012 at 05:30 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Speaking of nidalee, ap nidalee really isn't THAT good at high levels. It kinda demonstrates in this video that AP nidalee cannot really contribute in team fights. Sure, she's good at nuking, but bruiser nidalee can contribute in team fights, push turrets, etc. Overall, bruiser nidalee is better.

Also, Toon. Please, please, shutup. Like Strangelove said, it's redundant and there's no point, unless you want to only use 3 of your 6 skills. Also, if i'm correct, tanky/ap Elise is a pretty solid top, correct?
Last edited by sham; Dec 9, 2012 at 05:40 PM.
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Also, if i'm correct, tanky/ap Elise is a pretty solid top, correct?

Yes, she can be pretty destructive when it comes to AP tankyness.

My main top is Elise, all you gotta do is stun them, hit your Q for extra damage since the enemy still has high health, W, go in spider form, Q again since the enemy now has a nice bit of health missing and instantly start your W even if you're not trying to basic attack, since when you land your Q, your spiderlings automatically jump to the target you bit and start attacking the hell out of them, and you should have 3 or more of them since you hit your enemy with 3 spells now in human form.

All those skills can be done while the enemy is stunned if you're good at doing combos. And since the enemy will most likely start running away and you think you can land the kill, jump on him with E, bite him another time (Q has a very low cooldown), and basic attack away.

I usually immediately start with rylai's crystal, great tanky start if you've been farming well, plus, right when I land my combo, the enemy will most likely be slowed thanks to the crystal, so my W will let me land quite a lot of hits with no possible escape for the enemy if they have low health.
Last edited by EJM; Dec 9, 2012 at 06:25 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Speaking of nidalee, ap nidalee really isn't THAT good at high levels. It kinda demonstrates in this video that AP nidalee cannot really contribute in team fights. Sure, she's good at nuking, but bruiser nidalee can contribute in team fights, push turrets, etc. Overall, bruiser nidalee is better.

If you don't build Glass Cannon AP Nida, she can still do all that, and goes terrbibly well with any "poke comp". Her biggest problem is lack of any kind of CC.
AP Nida will be much much stronker with all these new items.. :P

On a completetly unrelated note; Why would anyone ever play Zed?
I like his kit, design and everything but he's just... I was hoping that after S3 items he'd be viable, but... :<
Last edited by Dargon; Dec 9, 2012 at 07:01 PM.

that purple is minion wave. Zed is pushing-machine, that's for sure! also, easy to escape with shadow

Also, Toon. Please, please, shutup. Like Strangelove said, it's redundant and there's no point, unless you want to only use 3 of your 6 skills. Also, if i'm correct, tanky/ap Elise is a pretty solid top, correct?

Nah AP nid is good for poke comps, like dig's strat with AP Nid + Cait and the game lasted like an hour. You pick bruiser nid to win top lane most of the time, her damage is alright i guess but not top tier.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES