Toribash
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
You find it easily anyway and there is no point in prohibiting something that is that high in demand.

That's a stupid way of thinking. Cocaine has higher demand than any psychedelic (source) but you don't go legalize something just because a bunch of people want to do it.
If I want to consume something who are you to stop me? ACAB 8/

Someone who cares for your health probably
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
for me its simple as this,legalization means regulation and with
regulation you have better control over the distribution,you take
the product away from the black market and make it safe to use,
just take examples from czech republic,spain and others where crime
related to drugs dropped off,also look at the taxes that america
withe the recent legalization of weed has generated,billions of
dollars that would otherwise be on the hands of drug cartels

That's untrue. By legalizing something you don't take it off the streets, all you're doing is running a controlled market that some may or may not chose to switch to. Black market is home to multi-million dollar businesses of weed in US, and in fact even as of now black market generates as much as $100 billion dollars annually from weed sales (source). That's because drugs on the streets will always be cheaper than in legal market, thus majority of people still chose to buy it illegally.

You talk about it as if it does no harm to your body and as if it only has positive effects, but you don't take into account all the long-term mental harm that it does, and legalizing it would obviously mean that way more people would take it regularly thus increasing chances of these long-term side effects.

All the legalization really does is give people more ways to obtain the drug, which results in increasing numbers of addiction and in turn slight benefits to the economy.

Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Made me see all the good and bad things I do. Doesn't automatically make you a better person thou, it just makes you aware and it's up to you to change after taking the psychedelic

You don't need drugs to become a better person. If this is the only way you can become aware of your rights and wrongs then it has to do more with your ignorance than anything.
I did quite a few drugs this weekend at float fest and by far acid was the best drug I have ever taken. I felt like I was awoke and seen the bigger picture. Everything made sense to me. Honestly everyone should try it at least once
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post

You talk about it as if it does no harm to your body and as if it only has positive effects, but you don't take into account all the long-term mental harm that it does, and legalizing it would obviously mean that way more people would take it regularly thus increasing chances of these long-term side effects.

All the legalization really does is give people more ways to obtain the drug, which results in increasing numbers of addiction and in turn slight benefits to the economy.

i didn't talk about side effect of drug use when i said "safe to use",
more like in a sanitary way,you know how junkies pass their needles and such,but in a controlled environment with doctors its safer* to use

if something becomes legal and regulated,that means it has laws of who
is allowed to use it right? (let alone that we don't care about it),i'm sure
most of under 18 have tried alcohol or cigarettes even though its
illegal for their age to use them,but if their parents care about them
they could press charges against the man that sold it to them,
could they do the same if the man that sold it to them was a drug
lord or something?

don't correlate legalization with having more access to the drug,
if the law works it is the opposite and you would need special permits
to access them
Acid is definitely a substance that should at least be decriminalized. When used responsibly, there are certainly many benefits to the psychedelic experience.
You don't need drugs to become a better person. If this is the only way you can become aware of your rights and wrongs then it has to do more with your ignorance than anything.

That was a pretty unnecessary dig, and shows your own ignorance of the topic. There's plenty things you can learn about yourself and the world around you from the altered perception that LSD offers. We all have flaws, some of which we may not be aware of. The thing about psychedelics is you get to see yourself in a different light, which can lead to new realizations like what Fistoflife was talking about
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
i didn't talk about side effect of drug use when i said "safe to use",
more like in a sanitary way,you know how junkies pass their needles and such,but in a controlled environment with doctors its safer* to use

if something becomes legal and regulated,that means it has laws of who
is allowed to use it right? (let alone that we don't care about it),i'm sure
most of under 18 have tried alcohol or cigarettes even though its
illegal for their age to use them,but if their parents care about them
they could press charges against the man that sold it to them,
could they do the same if the man that sold it to them was a drug
lord or something?

don't correlate legalization with having more access to the drug,
if the law works it is the opposite and you would need special permits
to access them

I'm not really sure what you're talking about because it's definitely not how things work in the real world. The point that you brought up about pressing charges to the seller is an interesting one though. You actually can do that, the only difference is that you would have to do it anonymously to avoid any charges to your loved one or whatever.

The thing is, even when the legal drug market becomes completely regulated there will always be huge black market behind it, just like xans, weed, adderall and any other drug for that matter.

The thing you brought up about permits, well you need doctor prescription to get xanax and look what it has done. Now people are so desperate to get it that they will reside to fake ones just to get the high, knowing full well that their life might be at risk. You will see the same effect with any other drug legalization. If it's too easy to obtain it legally you will have massive numbers of addiction (Eg. alcohol, cigarettes), if it's too hard to obtain you will get a massive black market behind it.

Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Acid is definitely a substance that should at least be decriminalized. When used responsibly, there are certainly many benefits to the psychedelic experience.

That was a pretty unnecessary dig, and shows your own ignorance of the topic. There's plenty things you can learn about yourself and the world around you from the altered perception that LSD offers. We all have flaws, some of which we may not be aware of. The thing about psychedelics is you get to see yourself in a different light, which can lead to new realizations like what Fistoflife was talking about

I'll admit it was pretty unnecessary for me to say that, but my point was that there are other ways to get that perspective without drugs which could potentially lead you to addiction. Of course you might say "oh I took it few times and it was great, it helped me in life", but there is always that fraction that takes it once, then again, and again, until their life revolves around it, which is why it's not a good way to have your "lifetime experience".
LSD ist not addictive. The contrary actually, it helps cure addictions.
Psycologic addiction is possible of course, though you have no physical withdrawl.

There was a significant beneficial effect of LSD on alcohol
misuse in the short-term and medium-term, which was not statisti-
cally significant in the long-term

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&sourc...WKMa088fzFPNqL

You are correct to say that it can cause a lot of mental issues if abused. Hence age limits are definitely necessary

That's a stupid way of thinking. Cocaine has higher demand than any psychedelic (source) but you don't go legalize something just because a bunch of people want to do it.

Exercising futile activities is more harmful than legalizing substances whose current quality is in the hands of shady criminals despite the high demand.
Drugs and humanity go hand in hand and no arbitrary laws will stop many people.
Last edited by Redundant; Jul 26, 2018 at 11:32 PM. Reason: There was a significant beneficial effect of LSD on alcohol misuse in the short-term and medium-term, which was not statisti
How are you?
I'll +1 Redundant's latest reply (wrt. addictive properties of LSD + legalisation for accessible, quality substances) and also add;
I'll admit it was pretty unnecessary for me to say that, but my point was that there are other ways to get that perspective without drugs which could potentially lead you to addiction. Of course you might say "oh I took it few times and it was great, it helped me in life", but there is always that fraction that takes it once, then again, and again, until their life revolves around it, which is why it's not a good way to have your "lifetime experience".

Nobody here said that LSD is the only path to gaining this kind of perspective and mindfulness. FistofLife directly said this in the post you responded to. So nah, you weren't really making a point, you were just moralising and wanted to call him ignorant.
Last edited by notEle; Jul 27, 2018 at 04:44 AM.
I'm not really sure what you're talking about because it's definitely not how things work in the real world.

please explain then how things work in the real world

don't you know about laced lsd,or as you mentioned xanax,laced xanax
,that's a problem of the black market,you don't know what you get

edit:
you seem to think that legalization means free access for all,but that is what black market is

https://www.thefix.com/content/decri...en-years-later

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_liberalization
Last edited by nikosefs; Jul 27, 2018 at 11:40 AM.
Drop acid not bombs

I think shooms or acid could have uses in very small doses with different illnesses and autistic kids...but if studies are not permited we will never know.

I am totally up for decriminalising and legalisation and everybody should try it at least once. So go ahead and go out and get 2 hits of acid and drop it. Some weed along with it to.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
LSD ist not addictive. The contrary actually, it helps cure addictions.
Psycologic addiction is possible of course, though you have no physical withdrawl.

There was a significant beneficial effect of LSD on alcohol
misuse in the short-term and medium-term, which was not statisti-
cally significant in the long-term

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&sourc...WKMa088fzFPNqL

You are correct to say that it can cause a lot of mental issues if abused. Hence age limits are definitely necessary

Exercising futile activities is more harmful than legalizing substances whose current quality is in the hands of shady criminals despite the high demand.
Drugs and humanity go hand in hand and no arbitrary laws will stop many people.

LSD is not physically addictive, but just like anything, it's mentally addictive. People think it's not addictive so they take it thinking it does no harm, when in reality it's building up the dependency on the drug to the point where you can't feel happy without taking a dose, which in turn makes you an addict. It doesn't matter that it doesn't cause any physical addiction or withdrawal, but when your social bonds and mood starts depending on the substance it's just as toxic as a physical addiction.

Originally Posted by notEle View Post
Nobody here said that LSD is the only path to gaining this kind of perspective and mindfulness. FistofLife directly said this in the post you responded to. So nah, you weren't really making a point, you were just moralising and wanted to call him ignorant.

No, I was making a point

please explain then how things work in the real world

don't you know about laced lsd,or as you mentioned xanax,laced xanax
,that's a problem of the black market,you don't know what you get

edit:
you seem to think that legalization means free access for all,but that is what black market is

https://www.thefix.com/content/decri...en-years-later

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_liberalization

Read my previous post, I explained it there. People will use black market to obtain psychedelics even if it gets legalised.