Ranking
Original Post
Season 5
Hi!
Season 5 has started, time to abandon your studies and play Toribash!
(that was a joke please don't drop out of school kids)

Promotional art made by Hagan

Description

Toribash Ranking is based on a seasonal system.
There are three seasons per year, each 3 months long. Best players of each year's seasons will compete in Toribash World Championships for the title of the best player of the year.
At the end of each season, players who qualified for Silver Tier or higher receive unique prizes.
The higher you ranked during the season, the better prizes you'll receive - starting with mid-tier body colors and up to Elite Tier color packs with unique full body customization sets.

How to play

To qualify for a rank tier during a season, you need to play at least 10 ranked games.
Main way to earn rank is to play in Ranked Matchmaking mode. Additionally, there will be two public Ranked servers available for players below Platinum Tier until December. What's more, by winning ranked fights you not only climb up ranks but also earn additional XP for your clan!

Prizes

At the end of the season, players who qualified for a rank tier will receive prizes:

• Rank 1:
    • Demon Pack, Mysterio Pack
    • 450,000 Toricredits
    • 25 Shiai Tokens
    • + rank tier item rewards

• Rank 2:
    • Alpha Pack, Pure Pack
    • 300,000 Toricredits
    • 20 Shiai Tokens

• Rank 3:
    • Elf Pack, Vortex Pack
    • 200,000 Toricredits
    • 15 Shiai Tokens

• Diamond Tier:
    • Upgradeable 3D item set (TBA), Diamond Tori 3D set, Comic FX, Random Limited Edition Shiai Color Pack
    • 100,000 Toricredits
    • 10 Shiai Tokens

• Platinum Tier:
    • Upgradeable 3D item set (TBA), Comic FX, Random Limited Edition Shiai Color Pack
    • 7 Shiai Tokens

• Gold Tier:
    • Upgradeable 3D item (TBA), Random Limited Edition Shiai Joints
    • 5 Shiai Tokens

• Silver Tier:
    • Random Limited Edition Shiai Force
    • 3 Shiai Tokens

Other info

• Toribash ranking features elo decay system.
    After a week of ranked inactivity (3 days for diamond tier players), your elo will start decreasing by 2 points every day.

• You can only receive your rewards on one account.
    In case you play ranked on multiple accounts using same PC, only one account will receive the prize (one with most logins during season live period).

• Toribash staff may reset your rank and elo if you're suspected of rank farming.
    Severe cases of rank farming may also result in your account's limited or permanent termination.

• You can view the public list of all currently ranked players here on forum.

Season 5 ends on December 15th, 2018 at 18.00 PM GMT.
Last edited by sir; Oct 22, 2018 at 10:37 PM.
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
Yes, but in keep mind there's this thing called elo. The ammount of elo you get per match won is based on the ammount of elo your opponent has. So would you rather play (As a gold player yourself) with a bronze elo player that you gain no elo off of, and lose plenty when you lose -OR- for example another gold or plat player where you can gain plenty of elo.

winning to a bronze player as a gold is better than losing to anyone if you can get an easy win on a bronze player it's better than risking it with a platinum player. also a main problem is just the sheer inactivity of the other server it's almost as if it's not even there
Last edited by Candy; Oct 25, 2018 at 05:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Trying
Hopefully, with soon to come incentives, we'll see an increase in ranked servers activity.
Last edited by Natejas; Oct 27, 2018 at 12:48 AM. Reason: ya boii forgot a whole word
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
mm is filled with kids like this picking and choosing who to fight by spectating until i lose
uhrj and poxpox did the same shit, how am i supposed to get to a higher rank when everyone does this?

https://imgur.com/a/524Ofq7

reset this kids rank or fix this spectating bullshit
i face the same problem as mcfarbo

ive literally asked everyone to play ranked and they say no or they’re busy, then i see them playing in another ranked server

then they proceed to spectate so they don’t have to fight me
if no one wants to play against me in ranked servers and no one uses the matchmaking program, it’s extremely demotivating for high skilled players who want to play against anyone else with a decent elo (around their own or higher)
Ultimate King Bach Vine Compilation 2017 (w/Titles) Funny KingBach Vines - Co Viners
“Lockdown is on” think you guys forgot about this command, just tell them to make it like this in ranked and somehow let there be a cooldown after a specific amount of time when it takes lockdown off automatically and so people can leave without any harsh elo loss and such
#iTemp #Shockey
i love finding people who intentionally bring their rank down to elo hell and then try to tank others people's ranks it's so much fun do you think you can implement something in matchmaking where people in platinum could only fight gold+ people in matchmaking
Trying
Yeah, its annoying. The top 3 are just sitting there :^/

They should implement a new "rank decay" system for season 6.
Last edited by Karstnator; Nov 13, 2018 at 11:20 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
there is a rank decay system i'm fighting people sorry we don't always want to do ranked
Trying
It's pretty hilarious how out of all the ranked games i've played, I haven't even seen any of the top 3 players in a ranked server, let alone played them.
If I do manage to find them in a server they just avoid trying to play me, even though they are on all day.
if im top 3 im obligated to play you it seems.
Oh what tragedy. Apparently karst is not playing you either now and he was the one complaining about this.
Just stop whining like a sweaty boy you are, you refused to play with people lower than you, saying its not worth, and I play with any rank as long as I feel like it. We understand you want to fight us cause you gain more than you lose.
have fun stalking me daily tho, looks funny.
As you're the toribash god you're impossible to even contest in terms of power and thats why us peasants cant fight you.
Oh and, some of us prefer to not tryhard all the time and actually have some fun.

Cya later b
Last edited by Money; Nov 23, 2018 at 03:26 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.