Ranking
Original Post
(Exo) Exodus

Hello fellow toribasher's, we are the Hazard clan.
We are a fresh and Young clan with lots of untapped potential with good members who are friendly, happy, nice and good in game.
We are not here to try to get enemies and we are currently under Construction from being so newly made, we will fix spoilers for info about members and clan stuff as achievements, theme songs, clan events and all the good stuff and so on. We hope to get known, in-game and on the forum. Currently we are trying to build up members and get going whit tc and such. We don't tell others to leave, others are welcome from other Clans, friends and everything else! We love to talk and we wish you all to enjoy your stay!

Members

Story

Clan Alies

Alies

Bank

Events

-Links-

Talk Thread:

Rec Center:

-Disclaimer-

More things will be added soon, like pics and such
Last edited by DatPhoenix; Nov 28, 2013 at 04:02 AM.
evil never wins
hi im a messenger of some sorts
i will now say that (ETK) and (Exo) are allies
thanks jt
-----
:b ananalama::ban analama3:3:3 :P
Last edited by lolcats101; Oct 13, 2013 at 09:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hm so this clan was recreated? i remember when budai led a clan called exodus..... well good luck

Notification
All the players I inv eat her beat me or Seth or went on a total winning streak

-----
Jtsparks wanna date?
Last edited by TopSyTurby; Oct 14, 2013 at 01:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alright, hello peeps, im Godly .3. most of you know who i am and i shall be here for a while
lol

sorry guys, i think that i will join LOET because they are alot more active and play wushu and mushu like i do, another thing, can someone please help me to quit, because i cant find the resign button, Thx. by the way Jtspark (mark) do u want to join that clan with me ? thank u guys for everything.
-----
actually i might stay, i don't know, we will see
-----
Originally Posted by TriQBosS View Post
sorry guys, i think that i will join LOET because they are alot more active and play wushu and mushu like i do, another thing, can someone please help me to quit, because i cant find the resign button, Thx. by the way Jtspark (mark) do u want to join that clan with me ? thank u guys for everything.
-----
actually i might stay, i don't know, we will see

I will probably not stay in this clan, i did an application to Its clan, but if they won't let me in, then i will probably join LOET, i hope you don't mind
Last edited by TriQBosS; Nov 2, 2013 at 02:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
sorry guys, but im out, joining LOET :/
-----
LOL XD IM LAUGHING SO HARD ROFL... i did a move on the clan leader a couple of times, and he said that i 'disrespected' him LOL... so he kicked me from clan and he still didnt tell me how i dis respected him LOL... this is so funny, and yeah, sorry guys, for leaving, i just had to do it to piss this asshole off... the Its clan is beaing a band of retards too can i have an invite back to Exodus please
Last edited by TriQBosS; Nov 4, 2013 at 07:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yo guys, wassap, im back in, just eating a Kebab :3
-----
i might be quitting Exodus and joining fl0w because this clan in dead in the forums and in-game
Last edited by TriQBosS; Nov 10, 2013 at 05:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump