Ranking
Original Post
(HaZ) Hazard

Hello fellow toribasher's, we are the Hazard clan.
We are a fresh and Young clan with lots of untapped potential with good members who are friendly, happy, nice and good in game.
We are not here to try to get enemies and we are currently under Construction from being so newly made, we will fix spoilers for info about members and clan stuff as achievements, theme songs, clan events and all the good stuff and so on. We hope to get known, in-game and on the forum. Currently we are trying to build up members and get going whit tc and such. We don't tell others to leave, others are welcome from other Clans, friends and everything else! We love to talk and we wish you all to enjoy your stay!

Members

Story

Clan Alies

Alies

Bank

Events

-Links-

Talk Thread:

Rec Center:

-Disclaimer-

More things will be added soon, like pics and such
Last edited by -Lucie-; Dec 21, 2013 at 04:07 PM.
evil never wins
Hey posting to keep this thread active, plus I@m good friends with the owner I'll try and sort out clans being allies
Hi I see that the clan is new if you want I like ally the something I appreciate my friends.

Also: good evening.
Pokebolas (. Y .)
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
Can I join?

I'd go though a trial with you but someone, JT, ranked me up wrong
Hi guys I have come to ask you to put more content in your posts, why it can be considered as spam, something like that. not wanting to be more annoying is the pure truth.

Also: how are you?
Pokebolas (. Y .)