Ranking
Originally Posted by CookieJaRR View Post
Application:
Ign: cookiejaRR
Irl Name (optional): Monshiro
Belt: yellow
Why you want to join: djyap is asking me.. and,
I want to be a good player. i need your help..
I want to improve my skills, if you have a doubt in my skills, ask djyap about my style.

Im sorry CookieJaRR your not what we are looking for right now, and you have to be Green belt or higher. We are currently in the middle of remaking our clan, and we are looking for highly skilled players. Sorry.
~Dashii
APPLICATION (got kicked)
I Was In (ArT) And It said I was kicked? and um I would like back in please. don't believe me? well my name is bioshock01... I would like to be called Bio. Im A Brown Belt almost a BLACK belt. I Am A very great fighter in my opinion.. my Skype is levi Griffith or oldkiller246 and I think you guys are epic cause I was in. thanks and please reply soon!
-----
im also 15
Last edited by bioshock01; Jan 6, 2014 at 07:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by bioshock01 View Post
I Was In (ArT) And It said I was kicked? and um I would like back in please. don't believe me? well my name is bioshock01... I would like to be called Bio. Im A Brown Belt almost a BLACK belt. I Am A very great fighter in my opinion.. my Skype is levi Griffith or oldkiller246 and I think you guys are epic cause I was in. thanks and please reply soon!
-----
im also 15

Your already in a clan ._. No thanks.
~Dashii
Originally Posted by EmJake View Post
Hello, Blur)

Are you going to be in the clan or not?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Application:
Ign: ZChilliDog
Irl Name (optional): Stephen
Belt: Yellow (ALT: blue)
Why do you want to join?: Because DJ told me to join xD
Application:
Ign: Justkidding87
Irl Name (optional): Adit
Belt: Orange
Why do you want to join?: Because i want to be an active member and i want to learn toribash more
Edit : Cancelled to join this clan
Last edited by justkidding87; May 7, 2014 at 04:58 AM.
Application
Ign: Agungreggae
Irl Name {optional}: agung

I want to join a fun clan and I want Air socialization with this clan

belt:; bluebelt