Toribash
Original Post
Online Boxing
Hello all. I would like to present a game that I have played for years and have enjoyed for a long time.

The name of this game is obviously Online Boxing. This game has been around for about 10+ years, and currently is in need of a revitalization of life.

To get into the details of the games operation, it operates on java. and at most you need (5 MB's megabytes) to download. It is safe and operates on a private server by the creator of the game. The server is currently located in Germany, but is accessible to all.

The closer you are to the server, or the better your internet is, the faster the game will run, and lower your ping will be. (Operates well no matter where you are located.)

The game itself

The game operates on 10 keys
Movement is 4 keys (W,A,S,D) or Arrows.
Punches are 5 keys
Evading/sidestepping is 1 key.

The cool thing about this game is the complete customization of your own ideal configuration of however you want your controls. You can make it whatever feel's most comfortable, or you can get some advice from players the use a particular configuration.

The game is easy to learn but takes time to master just like any other SO BE PATIENT.

*Win/Loses are recorded

*There are 3 belt that you can obtain by beating the champions of that division (I'm currently one of them)

*You can literatly view your fights seconds after they are played on the website

*There is a HoF (Hall of Fame), Instructions page, search page to look up fighters, and a forums just like our very own.

Just like Toribash this game has loads of potential if enough people touch it, and play it.

I apologize for the long thread but I put effort into things I care about.

http://onlineboxing.net/

This is the page, its easy to register literately (username, e-mail, password, and confirmation).

Give it a try, and PM me on toribash if you have any questions!!! I hopefully look forward to seeing some of the TB community on this wonderful game.

Please and Thankyou!!!!

P.S my username is Phenom, but my old/main account is Captain America
Last edited by Murcinary; Jul 21, 2015 at 03:15 AM.
I got disconnected from my internet. Its interesting, but not really for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I got disconnected from my internet. Its interesting, but not really for me.

I appreciate the try man! lol

It takes patience, but I did notice your ping was pretty high so the connection wasn't very fast. As you said your internet disconnected.

But I will try to get the developer of the game to hopefully put back in singleplayer. It will make it a lot easier for new players to learn the game. Learn by playing isn't the most effective, but sometimes thats the only opinion we got.
I downloaded it, but it didn't open up anything. When I go to my documents to see if I can open it from there it just shows me notes about the game.
-----
*:/
Last edited by apple123; Jul 22, 2015 at 09:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
Why does Chrome flag it as potentially harmful?

I have the same problem, honestly idk maybe your firewall protection is set to "very high" so you might want to change that.
-----
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
I downloaded it, but it didn't open up anything. When I go to my documents to see if I can open it from there it just shows me notes about the game.
-----
*:/

It shouldnt be under your documents, and as the extension for the game it should be

onlineboxing.jar
Last edited by Murcinary; Jul 26, 2015 at 04:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump