Toribash
Original Post
Multi clienting in a public server?
Is it ok to multi client in a public server (one that’s been globalled) if one client is spec?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
No, it is definitely not ok to multiclient anywhere.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Just mentioning this because I remember hosting a bet server a week or two ago and somebody was doing it. I think they got reported though ( was (Wet)Dream multi clienting with an account called (Wet)Brazilian)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Good, if they got reported they're most likely going to be in trouble.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
Is it not ok to play with family members?

It’s ok to play with family members, I’m trying to find out if it’s ok to have 2 windows with toribash running and have both windows in the same server, which makes it like one account is in the server and so is another but both are being played by you.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by KiTFoX
you're allowed to be in multiple unranked rooms.

If one is ranked, it's okay.

The deal comes when you are in 2 ranked servers at the same time.
Originally Posted by Global Rules
- Multi-clienting

Multi-clienting occurs when two or more clients are connected to any one room from the same network. When this occurs, (MC) appears next to the names of multi-clienting account. Multi-clienting is forbidden in any official servers. Players are allowed multi-client in private rooms.

I believe a room is no longer considered private if it's globalled, so no you can't multiclient in a globalled bet server, in a normal player made server it's ok tho.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
I believe a room is no longer considered private if it's globalled, so no you can't multiclient in a globalled bet server, in a normal player made server it's ok tho.

I'm confused, the global rules states that it is forbidden in "official servers", not "public servers".
That of course includes ETourneys and staff generated public(number) rooms, but does it include betting servers?
Last edited by TananPro; Mar 12, 2018 at 05:16 PM.
Keep walking
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
I'm confused, the global rules states that it is forbidden in "official servers", not "public servers".
That of course includes ETourneys and staff generated public(number) rooms, but does it include betting servers?

Every server that has been globaled is considered public therefor you are not allowed to multiclient in those rooms either
Signature