Ranking
Original Post
Since it's on Unity, definitely yes.

Just forget all the old toribash features and wait for the new one, it 200% will be greater.
Not only that old bugs will be fixed but there also will be more space for new additions.
Though i was waiting (even hoping) for tb to die soon.
Definitly. Showing this much dedication over a timespan of over 12 Years is truly fascinating and inspiring.
Toribash Next Coin
This coin can in the future be traded to the Toribash Next crypto currency.
Coin value: 3824.62
nice
thanks for coin
Originally Posted by Nikos View Post
Whaaa~ soo hyped to see this.

Though i don't think that adding a second game is a good idea, i'd say the community is too small to keep both full and working.
Maybe just replacing the present Toribash engine with a new one and update/implement everything else
you planned to do in the new thing would be a better plan to execute.

Cheers!

WTF?NO!
people who like the old game will still be able to play it when the new games comes out, the replays will not be transferable, so if he just replaced the new engine, we would all lose all of our replays.. so... replacing the game would be a stupid idea in almost every aspect
grau°
Sounds cool I guess...I don't know about another game taking off as well. Maybe if it gets released on steam as a sequel, it'll gain another popularity boost.
hmmm....so that was what the giveaway was for,if im not wrong?for currency for the next game?

seems legit.cant wait to see the new engine,3vs1 sounds very cool.

also,will the game be free?

(im assuming that yes)
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"