Original Post
[Tex]Freestyle tribal head

The sketch

WIP 1

The final version

made with gimp.ITS A WIP
Cnc would be apprecitated

You can try the flat.
Last edited by 1TheV; May 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM.
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
The shape is not solid drawn, it's fairly a WIP. Fill the colours inside, remove edges, so it looks more vectorish.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
yES its a wip
I forget to write it Xd
Update
AND I need more cnc!слс!спс!
Last edited by 1TheV; May 6, 2012 at 06:36 AM.
Definitely put something down the middle cause there is way too much blank space.
Overall it looks quite impressive besides the forehead

Besties with Sham. That is all
The eyes are too long away from each other.
Otherwise it was cool made.
Maybe needs som colored shadows because of the "Freestyle".
9/10
M I N I V A N

Thx hours
I filled the blank part of the head
now I will add the effects
its not bad, lacks a bit of style, feels like you just made some of the lines because you HAD to, some of the straighter lines and cutouts feel forced rather than felt. especially on that area you just filled in.

eyes dont match the lines from the rest of the texture, if you used similar lines from the shape underneath the eyes, it would have brought it all together, rather than just traditional eye shapes

bringing the shape on the chin all the way round the bottom to the back would have made the shapes look more solid, like they had a base and gives some cool colouring options that work nicely ingame

too many individual elements, try work with larger major shapes in the 3 areas, front back and side. gets rid of the repetitive lines that you find when just filling in for the sake of filling in.

overall, that layout isnt too bad, some decent lines, but its spoilt by the bad ones and feels repetitive as it goes towards the back of the texture.

also bringing the eyes in like hours mentioned would do alot, although that would leave you needing to fix the sides and bring them in. i would suggest removing the eyes, and creating eye impressions with the empty space, and filling in slightly on the sides and centre
Last edited by BenDover; May 6, 2012 at 09:29 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Too late but thanks for the cnc I will pay attention for it in the future
I really like the concept and the shadings ;)
But don't you think the face is a little bit off? The eyes are too apart and there's nothing at the middle. Also the bottom part, is that a mustache or what?

But those are just the mistakes..
over all 7.5/10