Toribash
eVo Application
Greetings, I am X2XP.
Belt: 4th Dan

Reason: I am here because i've watched eVo over the past 3 - 6 years doing things unthinkable and I would like to be apart of that show. I want to revive this clan and give some new toribash'ers something to look up to, just like how it was back in the old days where everyone wanted to be just like someone, ex: Binklawz, Matarika, Mocucha etc. These are most of the reasons I want to be in eVo, ty for listening and have a good one.
X2XP's app has been taken in for review.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Evo
Hello I am Hupakiller, I am a 6th Dan black belt I play all types of mods including spar mods, and parkour mod. I do tricking and I'm always trying to get better at it, Huh you want to know why I want to join? Well the clan has a lot of my friends and I want to be friends with everyone. I don't know what else to go on and I just want to be on the team it seems like you guys carry yourselves pretty well.
That is an application to [eVo]
Ok so, Hello [eVo] members, Zwar here

What made me start toribash?, i was a young guy playing the Wii when i saw a trailer of Toribash on the wii, i did some research to know how i could get it, and i felt on a internet page where was wrote : Download pc version. I was like woah cool, and that is how i started playing Toribash on 2014.

Why im still playing Toribash?, Because i really love that game and there is some nice guys that i met and became friend with, so i basically just play toribash to chat and play with my friends.

What i hope to achieve? Become a Legend for sure ;).

Do you know anyone in [eVo]? of course i do like Tripstone (a really cool dude),
Matarika (doing good parkours/spars and video, once played with him) also Poop (good at all aikido based thing), Binklawz (a really cool dude as Tripstone), Chazer (good at all realism stuff) Mocucha (spar/parkour video, he is cool (and french)) and i think that is all i know, sorry for the ones i didn't mentionned ^^'.

And some about myself? Im 18years old my name is Nathan and i live in France which is a rainy country.

There will be 10 attached replays on differents mods like :-Aikidobigdojo
-Classic
-Xspar
-Parkour mods
Attached Files
spar avec spoon.rpl (723.9 KB, 5 views)
speedpk 004.rpl (126.2 KB, 3 views)
Zwar - Sick spin bash.rpl (109.7 KB, 3 views)
XDDDDD.rpl (49.3 KB, 3 views)
like a boosss 1.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
Like a fucking boss.rpl (57.9 KB, 3 views)
lol rekt that knee dude.rpl (46.8 KB, 3 views)
Oof wasome save 1.rpl (63.9 KB, 3 views)
Parkour avec Peladrome.rpl (690.7 KB, 3 views)
Parkour avec Mocucha.rpl (696.9 KB, 3 views)
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Your apps have been taken in for review.

HupaKiller Post replays as well
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
here are all of my replays for the rc
here are all the replays that im sending in order to try and join evo
Attached Files
clapped.rpl (505.6 KB, 2 views)
me v uke .rpl (470.2 KB, 3 views)
full out brawl.rpl (438.8 KB, 2 views)
parkour.rpl (380.5 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by sammyboi20 View Post
here are all the replays that im sending in order to try and join evo

Please read the instructions when you apply!

Originally Posted by N1njaslayer View Post

"The written part of your application can be whatever way you chose, but make sure you answer the following questions."

-What made you start playing Toribash
-Why do you still play Toribash today?
-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of this game?
-Do you know anyone in evo? If so who?

Amitabha
Fl0w
-What made you start playing Toribash

R: I saw a Video on Youtube, and I downloaded it from then I'm playing toribash I liked it and there are a lot of nice players

-Why do you still play Toribash today?

R: Cuz I liked the game, Are much Competitive

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of this game?

R: What the future holds will I willingly accept

-Do you know anyone in evo? If so who?

R:All PPl

- Languages

R: Porutugese (Matern) / English (Advanced) / Spanish (Basic)

Thank you for pay attention in my apply
[ • HELPER | FAT | TM • ]