Toribash
Original Post
Very new, very novice...
Hi, I'm apparently orange belt now? I just found Toribash on Steam. At first, it looked like a crazy fighting game based on the official trailer and screenshots. After watching YouTube vids, I found out it's a simultaneous turn-based movement simulator masquerading as a fighting game. Free-to-play and a tiny filesize told me "why not?" so I picked it up.

While still a white belt, I was starting to feel like I was getting the hang of some of the basics already, but I definitely have a lot to learn and get used to. I'm far from "good", but I have my moments of mad genius.

I hope to meet a bunch of new and interesting people here.
You will, you will!

Just be nice to people and you'll be stuck here for a few years ;)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for the friendly welcome. so far I've played in a bunch of white/yellow belt matches, a few private matches with a friend where I finished levelling to orange, and done a bunch of research on how to run because that's the next thing I want to learn.

I plan to set up a private room to practise in sometime soon.
I like to describe this game as a "Berserker Simulator".
Welcome to the game and community, I hope you have a great stay!
hi!
Hi blivvy! Hope you have fun here!
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Welcome to toribash! It's always great seeing new people coming into the game who actually seem to be interested and want to get better at it. With your attitude you'll be on the fast track to greatness. You just need to want to get better and keep at it.
It's awesome to have new people in toribash, especially those who will stay
Just be social ingame and you will make some great friends, trust me.
-----
Also if you wanna see some awesome fights, and see how the really experienced players fight, look out for GMtourneys and betting servers in the server list.
Last edited by iIluminati; May 21, 2015 at 02:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
Welcome m8, enjoy your stay! There are thousands of extremely friendly people here. Community is one of the best things this game has.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
There are thousands of extremely friendly people here

I wanna be one! :3 Gimme the list 1'll sign mah name :3

Welcome bud! have fun !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Welcome to the community I hope you'll like your stay. (You'll never come out the same )
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)