Toribash
Original Post
Clan Update
Hi, we've just updated the clans system with a new UI and some new features.

New stuff:

• Clan Levels and XP
    Clans now have Levels and Experience Points. You currently can get XP by getting achievements and playing clan wars. War victories give you 150, 200 and 300 XP depending on game limit and losing wars gives you 50 XP. All clans have also received fixed amount of XP for their past clan wars.

• Clan Join mode
    You can now specify whether your clan is invite only or free for all. If you set it to free for all, a "Join Clan" button will be displayed on your clan page and other Toribash players will be able to join without an invitation.

• Clan Achievements
    We've added an achievements system for clans and you can already see some of them being available. Will be adding more achievements in the coming days.

We're still working on more features in to be released in future, for now please share your opinions on the whole UI revamp and post ideas on how to make clan experience better.

By the way, clan registration is now free of charge!
Last edited by Fear; Nov 22, 2017 at 08:19 AM.
What is Parrot's current membercap? There should be a page somewhere that shows what rewards you get for each level up and what rewards your clan has already obtained. Clans do not know what they're working towards.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Yup, I've played around 20 wars and sitting on 450 XP.

We have the same problem!And the exp bar is bugged
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Yup, I've played around 20 wars and sitting on 450 XP.

Fixed it, you should receive XP for new wars. We'll add XP for past wars later too.

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
What is Parrot's current membercap? There should be a page somewhere that shows what rewards you get for each level up and what rewards your clan has already obtained. Clans do not know what they're working towards.

It's 45. We'll add some way to see perks you get with different levels, that's a good suggestion.
I think we can show max members value somewhere in Clan Roster and have general info on clan levels and perks displayed when you click on "Clan Level: #" caption, does that sound alright?
Mhm, sounds good, but where/what exactly do you mean by the Clan Level caption? Do you mean turning it into a link like how we can click on 'All Achievements' and get taken to the achievement page?
--
Just for my information, does membercap increase by 5 each level?
Last edited by Ele; Oct 25, 2017 at 09:18 PM.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Mhm, sounds good, but where/what exactly do you mean by the Clan Level caption? Do you mean turning it into a link like how we can click on 'All Achievements' and get taken to the achievement page?

Yeah.
Just for my information, does membercap increase by 5 each level?

Here's the raw data: https://github.com/blahnumbers/Clans...clanlevels.txt

It starts with 25 on level 1, increases by 5 each 2 levels until level 10, then increases by 10 each 10 levels until level 60, after that goes up by 5 each 10 levels.
Regarding the Clan XP that was bugged, we were at 26150 XP for like 2 weeks, is it possible to add all the XP we have earned during this period of time? Its like 20 or so wars, if not even more, but you can just check our war log for ease.

Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Regarding the Clan XP that was bugged, we were at 26150 XP for like 2 weeks, is it possible to add all the XP we have earned during this period of time? Its like 20 or so wars, if not even more, but you can just check our war log for ease.

cba to look for the exact quote, it's been mentioned earlier, unofficial clans are locked to max 10 level.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
cba to look for the exact quote, it's been mentioned earlier, unofficial clans are locked to max 10 level.

We know that we are locked at Level 10, but from what I understood is that we can still earn XP without getting higher level than 10.