Ranking
Original Post
Activity check and Legendary clans news
Good morning to all of you,

Today's news have been in discussion for quite a while among the clan staff team, and today they can finally be announced to the public.

What exactly is the news?

We have 2 major news points.

Thank you all for reading, if you have any questions or objections feel free to point them out in this thread, cheers.
Last edited by duck; Jul 22, 2018 at 08:20 PM.
h
Originally Posted by pouffy View Post
not always

always depended on the admin

You got a post that announces that change? I seem to have missed it between when gynx was in power and now.
its not important stop derailing the thread over a minor detail

sure whatever they always gauged irc activity it doesnt matter...
So are any of these concerns actually going to be addressed by anyone or are we playing the "Ignore it and they'll go away" game?
Communism offends me
Pls ban Communism and pedos
Originally Posted by pouffy View Post
its not important stop derailing the thread over a minor detail

sure whatever they always gauged irc activity it doesnt matter...

It clearly did what the hell do you mean it doesn't matter. It was literally involved in the check of seeing if a clan was a live or not. Which oddly enough, is the whole thing you apparently say was not part of.

Also, because it was directly related to the judging of activity, saying it wasn't true or used and then using it in comparison isn't derailing anything. It's showing you that it quite clearly was used and saying otherwise is false and can't be a point used against the setup this thread imposes.

Originally Posted by basic View Post
i didnt know that.

Fair, it wasn't discussed a lot cause it was set up, taken as fact, and then never discussed again. That + low amount of actual checks + IRC allowed people just scrolling up and down and seeing if the people chatting were even in the clan made it easy and quick process that didn't involve the checker actually doing more than occasionally looking at the channel itself.
Originally Posted by VitaminKay View Post
So are any of these concerns actually going to be addressed by anyone or are we playing the "Ignore it and they'll go away" game?

People are just addressing views and how they feel about the matter, I am sure if someone strikes a valid point the right people will come.

The rules are set, Yes seems most are upset with the change but S*** happens. Myself I am not a fan of change. But things change and that's what is what.

Panda points were pretty much hit the nail on the head in my honest opinion, But again it is what it is,

People will address when needed.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
People are just addressing views and how they feel about the matter, I am sure if someone strikes a valid point the right people will come.

The rules are set, Yes seems most are upset with the change but S*** happens. Myself I am not a fan of change. But things change and that's what is what.

Panda points were pretty much hit the nail on the head in my honest opinion, But again it is what it is,

People will address when needed.

I'm not entirely sure how most of these points could be considered invalid.

Ah, yes, the rules are set, god forbid the hard work of the admins and clan squad are discarded because the player-base dislikes the changes. Hasn't been working out great for them.

I agree on one thing though, it is what it is, and it don't look too good.
Communism offends me
Pls ban Communism and pedos
Originally Posted by basic View Post
that was a good choice though?? almost all multiplayer games have discord servers and irc is antiquated

I think trying to be like all the other multiplayer games is what eventually killed tb. Because, it's obviously not.
the god
like, officially or just weren't bothered as srs bsns cause no one ever actually fuckin checked or used it cause it was always last on the list and if clans passed anything at all it would be that one