Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Sparring locations
Hi all,

Back with a couple of new spar type mods that I have been requested to release.

hope you enjoy.

apartment spar

blu_apartmentspar_v1.tbm
blu_factory_spar.tbm

bonus maps

Last edited by blun7y; Aug 27, 2016 at 01:58 PM. Reason: added content
- Blu -
Those mods looks incredibly good. The way you've inserted them in invisible boxes is a great idea for those room like mods !

I havent tried the factory one, but the appartment works pretty damn well, it's hella fun to play with all the nonstatics, and it's not too cramped.
Those nonstatics could be a bit heavier to make them more realistic, even tho I'll admit sending a table flying in the other one's face with a kick does feel very good.

Great work
Thanks Sora

that means a lot to me coming from someone as talented as you.

The factory is also littered with non statics to jazz it up a bit :P but also with lowered scoring incresed block and fractures are on too.
- Blu -
I love how clean all of your mods look, your attention to detail is absolutely great. When you find time you should totally make more and blow our minds. As for the apartment spar it would be awesome to be able to kick in the door at the start, I haven't had the opportunity to try the factory mod but I will as soon as I am able. Keep up the good work
Very sweet mods. Rooms are detailed, neat and make sense. Great job

If I had to suggest something it'd be to add a carpet (or hardwood floor) in apartment to make it look homelier. But everything's top notch as is tho.
i think you and odlov should make a thread for mod making, im intersted in it and it would be awesome if you made a tutorial "P
FRICK
Thanks Barret mate, when I get some time I will make a version with kickable door for sure.

Thanks ConCon dude, I am going to add the fight arena I made for you last year with spar settings too so it can be played in MP.

Odlov thankyou for all your support mate , May I suggest somthing like pirate ice shader for apartment and I think begs home 2 shader would look great with factroy.

Mytholigy the first step is to go to free play and then press alt+M just mess around in it and get a feel for what does what,
If you have any questions or problems just throw me a PM and I will help where I can or point you in the direction of someone who can
- Blu -