Ranking
Pretty much what Rutz said.

Other uses for drugs include medical science, to reduce pain, or to improve a persons defense against a particular virus.

However, we do not discuss drugs on this forum. All of the necessary points have been covered by Rutz and myself.

Thread closed.

Originally Posted by Rutz View Post
There is no such thing as a "drug"

Either the stuff grows naturally and is just enhancing your state of mind, or its a manufactured good originally made to cure things or be used as a painkiller. I think the only drug that has ever been manufacterd to cause halucinations on purpose is LSD..and that was a swiss doctor who had to much time on his hands.

On Topic :

Why do people do drugs ?

1. To escape from reality, which is usually boring as fuck.
2. To reach a higher state of mind

^ these are valid reasons to do drugs, i encourage everyone to try plants that naturally grow at least once. Even if you're a fucking christian you should appreciate gods creation ffs.

3. Peer Pressure, never ever ever do something you dont want to do because your pals do it, if you want to try something, get something, ring up your best friend to keep watch over you ( even for weed ) and see if you enjoy it.

Oh yea, side note, don't touch the hard drugs like chrystal meth or heroine or whatever drug dealers mix up to make a quick buck out of your death.
These things dont register as a drug to me, its like a dealer hedgefond to certain death for its consumers.

For the purposes of classification, drugs are foreign substances that are taken into the blood stream and changes the chemical functioning of your body.

iirc, anyway.

Originally Posted by Bilza View Post
That.

I smoke weed most days, and the days i dont have it, i want it, or im going out to get it. the feeling of freedom and fun it gives is better than any other, and i love the high.

This has been quoted for hilarity.

I have infracted a large number of people for discussing illegal drugs, or the illegal consumption of drugs (including smoking, drinking and purchasing drugs). Any posts in the future about drugs will receive harsher infractions, as Nabi studios clearly does not want to be associated with a bunch of raging 14 yearolds lighting up a spliff. Although this thread topic doesn't warrant closure (as it could refer to legal or illegal drugs, mostly likely the latter), I have closed the thread due to the inability of some to stay away from pussy drugs like weed. I have banned Isaac for being 11 and asking where to buy weed. Cheers.