Ranking
I beleive that if you are dying painfully, and have no hope, like terminal cancer or something.

Then suicide is acceptable, because then you can go in dignity and painlessly.

Suicide due to emotional stress or emo attention whoring when you don't have an EXTREMELY good reason for doing so I think is wrong.

But painful deseases/wounds that you would die from and committing suicide to get away from the pain is alright.
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
I beleive that if you are dying painfully, and have no hope, like terminal cancer or something.

Then suicide is acceptable, because then you can go in dignity and painlessly.

Suicide due to emotional stress or emo attention whoring when you don't have an EXTREMELY good reason for doing so I think is wrong.

But painful deseases/wounds that you would die from and committing suicide to get away from the pain is alright.

How do you define an "extremely good" reason for emotional distress?

Children and teens cannot always be held personally responsible for learning how to cope with misfortune if they lack that sort of example, encouragement, or guidance.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Well some peoples do it for some reason: depression, hard life what i mean is personal emotions that no one can understand. this is my opinion.
If You know a suicidal... dotn stop them... What would you do if you had the same thoughts as them They are oviously tortured by their life even if it dont suck at all its their descision their fate