ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The worlds biggest problems
Debate what you think the worlds biggest problems are.

To me it seems as though world hunger would be the biggest. Too many people go to bed hungry. This could easily be solved if we just set our minds to it. Look at these statistics:
Originally Posted by website
1.02billion people are hungry. Every day, almost 16,000 children die from hunger-related causes. That's one child every five seconds.

http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/

thats one sixth of the worlds population...

not good.

what do you think the worlds biggest problem is?
🫷🦚🫸
I don't think i could write to much on the topic, but I believe the worlds' biggest problem is people just not getting along. If everyone, all the countries, all the people, then we wouldn't have a lot of the problems we have today.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

our currency-system, society, our definition of culture and our deadened empathic sides.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
If hunger-related death was to just stop, then the total population of the Earth would skyrocket and eventually become too crowded
sugoi montogami, aniki.
Everyone being careless and dumping oil into our oceans, etc.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Overpopulation is the real issue. World hunger happens to be a result of the vast amount of people we have inhabiting this planet. If we were down to 500m-1b people it wouldn't be that much of a problem. Although I am not advocating swift population reduction in the form of death, I do advocate lowering the fertility rate of the world. World hunger may be the result of the planet reaching its carring compacity of humans, not just poeple being greedy and not handing over food to Lesser Developed Countries.
Last edited by IceShadow; May 25, 2010 at 04:09 AM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN