Ranking
Original Post
Just Asking....
What Became of all the old players Such as Nokturnal, Gnarf, N00b_reaperz, EmpreamKick, Chez, and well me.

I have made this thread to at least try to find all those old players that left for some reason or another, and bring them back if only for a little,

Anyone who has any of the MSNs or AIMs or anyway to contact, Nokturnal, Gnarf, N00b_reaperz, EmpreamKick or Chez, please post them here.

It would scare all you new players at how much i sucked

~CroMag
Last edited by Chac; May 3, 2008 at 08:22 PM.
The Secret of Epicness dies with me.
Well, nokturnal is on IRC sometimes.

I have seen Gnarf once in IRC, but I havent seen N00b_reaperz or EmpreamKick anywhere yet. Chez posts on the forums somtimes, not really much though.

That's all I know. I hope I helped you ;)
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by LineTori View Post
Well, nokturnal is on IRC sometimes.

I have seen Gnarf once in IRC, but I havent seen N00b_reaperz or EmpreamKick anywhere yet. Chez posts on the forums somtimes, not really much though.

That's all I know. I hope I helped you ;)

Hey Cro-mag! Welcome back if you're back. To add onto what LineTori said, CheZ is also on IRC constantly
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Oh yeah, forgot that
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Empreamkick quit toribash because [Kick] was desperate for a new leader and he was gone and when he came back Samule was the leader. And so he got pissed, and left. The others are still here bt not n00b_reapers or whatever, I have not seen him in ages. On another note hey Cro-Mag it's been ages since I seen you. You used to play alot in judo and wushu with me. Oh well, are you back for good?
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I talked to Chez on IRC several times recently. He's far from dead.
I have seen Gnarf post a few times, never seen him in-game. : /
[Triforce]SilentStrike –=:2nd dan Blackbelt:=–

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
My old mac used to pick up radio when I touched the audio cable to my braces.

I think the fact that CheZ is on IRC and been well established anything else to add? Lol...
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.