Ranking
Very nice, but I would just like to add : Perhaps in the future issues some interviews with all the up and coming clans/leaders/ect. To get more of an idea of there thoughts and such

Good issue btw
..|.,
U1V1
Woot, my article got in, and great work with the pictures guys.

Originally Posted by RDM
Also the dates got fucked up a few, 14 times? 15? I dunno. P_U and Kai kept disagreeing with each other and with us. Those were random-ass times.

Me and Kai didn't keep disagreeing, we just couldn't find a time that worked, and on about the 3rd time (not even close to 14 times) we went ingame because every one agreed. All our members showed up, but you guys didn't. We won by forfiet, and we like killed you guys lol.

It was kind of funny becuase we were enemies and it would be like the first time, a clan almost killed an enemy clan like how it should be. It brought purpose to enemy clans lol.
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Jun 24, 2008 at 08:12 PM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Great, as always!

("Opponent didn't play fair"?! I must say I viewed the situation from a quite different perspective.)
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
Woot, my article got in, and great work with the pictures guys.

Me and Kai didn't keep disagreeing, we just couldn't find a time that worked, and on about the 3rd time (not even close to 14 times) we went ingame because every one agreed. All our members showed up, but you guys didn't. We won by forfiet, and we like killed you guys lol.

It was kind of funny becuase we were enemies and it would be like the first time, a clan almost killed an enemy clan like how it should be. It brought purpose to enemy clans lol.

Lmao. You agreed within your own clan, not with any of the fighters in Fusion. I was one of the leads in the party that was being sent out, and I recall getting a notice that said we had lost by default because only one showed. When everyone agrees it has to be the other clan too you know =P You can't just say, "ALRIGHT LET'S GO. WE AGREE HERE, DOESN'T MATTER IF THE OTHER GUYS DO." FL got pretty fucked though; all of the awesome people (Kai, Ton, Chac, etc) left because of the fags (unlisted [you're not a fag P_U, you stand neutral on my scale.])

IMO, no one really won as only one person showed at a time only one clan agreed on.
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Jun 25, 2008 at 02:02 AM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by juo View Post
meh its boring without noob of the month :P

same here thats the only part i am bothered to read
You guys wait 'till the next one though we've got like 5 interviews and other things that are gonna be awesome.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!