Ranking
Original Post
[Fixed] any reason why i can't join the public wushu 2015 server?
im not sure why i cant join it, im 10th dan, min and max belt is all and i just wanna play wushu like the good old days

-----
socket wsa error 10061
Last edited by glOw; Oct 24, 2016 at 06:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Try turning off your firewall, maybe that works.
And are you using the latest version of tb?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry to not be that helpful, but I'm getting this as well. However, I get the error message on both the wushu_2015 public server and the wushu3dome server.

The wushu tourney (using the old wushu mod) is fine for me. Which is almost a pity.

Haven't NOTICED any other servers getting this error, but I seldom play anything but wushu.

EDIT: The player list has been the same in the lobby for these servers for the past 24 hours or so. And I'm using 4.95.
-----
Sorry to not be that helpful, but I'm getting this as well. However, I get the error message on both the wushu_2015 public server and the wushu3dome server.

The wushu tourney (using the old wushu mod) is fine for me. Which is almost a pity.

Haven't NOTICED any other servers getting this error, but I seldom play anything but wushu.

ON 4.95, btw
Last edited by NJW2000; Oct 25, 2016 at 10:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'll try fix the rooms when I get home if I don't forget and/or somebody doesn't do it before me.
That will be in like 6 to 8 hours though.
golf
thanks man i just really miss wushu it used to be my mod back in the day
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Any News?
Sooo... would downloading toribash 5.00 or whatever fix this, do you think?

Because playing the old wushu on the tourney server is driving me nuts, and the other two wushu servers are down.