Toribash
Original Post
KiTFoX's Replay Shithole
Yeah so this is my replay dump.
Attached Files
00 Kickstart Madman.rpl (115.8 KB, 131 views)
00 Shitfox.rpl (46.4 KB, 77 views)
00 Backflips In Place.rpl (46.4 KB, 75 views)
00 Chez.rpl (87.5 KB, 82 views)
00 ChaseKick.rpl (33.1 KB, 71 views)
00 Nice Try.rpl (65.6 KB, 64 views)
00 ishikick.rpl (79.5 KB, 62 views)
00 LegGrip.rpl (60.7 KB, 67 views)
00 Smooth Spinning Decap.rpl (55.0 KB, 67 views)
00 UkeStrikesBack.rpl (74.2 KB, 62 views)
Last edited by KiTFoX; Apr 16, 2009 at 05:00 PM.
Very cool. This deserves some critique.
00 Kickstart Madman- i like the length of the Madman. It was short, but did a lot of dismembering. 8/10

00Shitfox- That was just funny how you dodged the kick, and won. That was 'Classic'. 9/10

00Backflips In Place- We have another Dafe You barely moved an inch, with a nice ending pose. 9/10

00 Chez- You owned the madman mast-ah :O 10/10

00 ChaseKick- You kicked him, with the winner of pionts. You got bored and decided to go beat him up. 8/10

00 Nice Try- You turned a not-so-good opener into a useful opener. Went back for more, and he stole your arm. You thought that was awfully rude, so you went and stole his. 9/10

00 ishikick- sent both parts flying. 8/10

00 LegGrip- A funny one too. You picked him up, and piledrived him from under. 9/10
Replays added. Also, it's nice to have comments guys. There's nearly 40 views on one of the replays, yet only one comment.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Replays added. Also, it's nice to have comments guys. There's nearly 40 views on one of the replays, yet only one comment.

>.>

I may or may not have seen these when you first posted them and thought "I should comment on these because KitFox never posts replays and I dont want his thread to die out for no reason." but then put it off until now.

Now it is at a whole lot of replays and I dont know where to start

First off, the MP replays, good stuff. It is hard to rate them thoughso I will just say its kind of cool that you posted two replays of you whooping on well known TB players :P kudos, that is always fun to do.

Leg grip I didnt care much for, a tad boring imo, though the decap on the floor is always cool to see. 6/10

The backflips were made extra cool by the end pose, shows a good amount of control.

Kickstartmadman: I like it, it starts off looking sort of boring, then gets good. I like how after the split, you taer Uke apart with just a few movements 8/10

Smooth spinning decap is cool, lol, I like how it ends before the actual decap, even if you did just edit it, thats a cool idea and something I have never seen. 7/10

Uke strikes back is funny, and Im glad you posed Uke in the end. 7/10

After re-watching them, the chase kick is my favorite of the MP replays, just smexy in general.
Last edited by deady; Apr 17, 2009 at 07:04 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Yeah on the smooth spinning kick the mf was originally 1000, and it was way too long. I edited it down to 500 and it may have fucked it up. I downloaded the replay and it was fine for me though. Lately I've had really glitchy replays when I download them, don't know why. Thanks for the critique Deady.
Guy1: Do I smell shit?
Guy2: No, it's KiTFoX's replays.

Jk, they were really nice. I really liked the spinny kick.
Last edited by DejaVu; Apr 17, 2009 at 10:21 PM.
Fonzie be with you.
Seriously, 50 views and ~3 comments. Does it really take that long to post some critique? This is why I hate posting replays.

Also, this is a legitimate bump, over 24 hours.
i liked the spinning kick also for all of em i would give a 9.5/10
The full value of this life can only be got by fighting; the violent take it by storm.